Sign in to follow this  
The Legion

ad closed CZ 75 BULL SHADOW 9MM OPTIC READY - SOLD

Selling my CZC Custom 75 BULL SHADOW 9MM OPTIC READY 9mm.  I am asking $1375.00 FTF sales or $1450.00 shipped to your FFL.  "Price is Firm" I have a total of 414 rounds through the gun and it is in excellent condition.   Thanks for looking.

Sold - Thanks TGO

The Gun Comes With:

CZ Custom trigger job with Competition hammer, Short Reset, Short Reach DA 85C trigger without overtravel screw.

Two Factory Magazines

Two CZ 75 Mec-Gar Base Pads

Take Down Tool

Cajun Gun Works 11.5 lb Hammer Spring Installed (stock available)

For payment I prefer USPS Money Order, Bank Certified Check.  "No Paypal" 

For FTF sale the purchaser must be a resident of the State of Tennessee,  Must have a TN HCP, Must Fillout & Sign Bill of Sale.

Edited by The Legion
  • Like 6
  • Wow 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I am selling a Dan Wesson Valor in .45 ACP.  I am asking $1395.00 Firm for the gun.  I have a total of 272 rounds through the gun and it is in excellent condition.  No Trades Please.  FTF sale must be in the Memphis area. Thank you for looking.

Sold  Thanks TGO

The Gun Comes With:

Heinie Ultra Low Mount Ledge Rear Black Sight (original night sights come with gun)
      Dawson Fiber Optic Front Sight
      Ed Brown Magwell
      2 Magazines
      Gun Lock
      Dan Wesson Hard Case
      Paperwork

The gun must be purchase by a resident of the State of Tennessee, Must have a TN HCP, Sign and fill out Bill of Sale.

• By The Legion
      I am selling my Glock 41 Gen 4 .45 ACP.  I am asking $600.00 Firm for the gun.  I have 39 rounds through the gun and it is in showroom condition. None of the rounds were through the stock Glock Barrel.  No Trades Please. I do have a KKM Barrel for the gun if purchaser is interested I would sell for $140.00 Firm.
        The Gun Comes With:
      Dawson Rear Sight
      Dawson Fiber Optic Front Sight (original sights come with gun)
      5 - 13 Round Glock Magazines
      Glock Extended Slide Release

Grip Plug
      Gun Lock
      Glock hard Case
      Paperwork
        The gun must be purchased by a resident of the State of Tennessee, Must have a TN HCP, Fillout & Sign Bill of Sale.

• By The Legion
      I have CK Arms Competition 9mm Hardcore Black 9mm for sale.  The gun new cost $2500.00 and I am asking $1700.00 FTF sales or $1750.00 shipped to your FFL. FFL must take handgun from private seller.  The gun was purchased from Shooters Connection and I am the original owner.  I have a total of 2641 rounds through the gun and it is in excellent condition.  There is a little holster wear on the gun. No Trades Please.  Thank you for looking.
      Gun has Sold - Thanks TGO
      1911 Single Stack Competition Pistol
      KKM Precision Barrels
      EGW Trigger Components
      Bomar Style Rear Sight
      Fiber Optic Front Sight
      Frontstrap Checkering
      Bushing  Barrel
      Techwell Magwell & Grips
      The Gun Comes with:
      Hard gun case
      If gun is purchased FTF the purchaser must be from the State of Tennessee,  Have TN HCP, Fill out and sign Bill of Sale.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines