Midway usa range bag

miller_man

Looking to sell this barely used midway range bag. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020438366 I found I prefer a backpack for range bag. This has sat up in my attic just holding extra stuff. Looking to sale to someone who will get some good use out of it.  Has one pistol bag, other pistol bag had zipper broken. Good condition, maybe a little dusty - would probably clean up with a good wipe down. Sell new for 49.99 - asking for $30, or $45 if you want all the holsters and knife. Wanting to sell FTF, not looking to travel more than 30-40 min outside of Nashville and not interested in shipping unless someone want to pay for the shipping. Feel free to text or call - first to say they'll take it gets dibs - 615)972-2588

Wanting to get rid of stuff that I don;t have use for. Mostly holsters and a brand new kershaw  strobe knife. Holsters are listed top to bottom, L-R, - ruger LCP crossbreed, LCP fobus, remora for LCP or similar, uncle mikes #3 - LCR, LCP or similar, remora spare mag pouch, Desantis double stack pocket pouch. Holsters are pretty mostly pretty new.

If someone wants the holsters and knife separate - I'll take $25 for all of it. Not really looking to spend time selling individually.

IMG_9611.JPG

IMG_9609.JPG

IMG_9612.JPG

IMG_9615.JPG

IMG_9614.JPG

IMG_9613.JPG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived