US Strike Kills Top Iranian Terror Mastermind Qassem Soleimani

I was just watching the news. 63 Canadians were on that flight and they were interviewing PM  Trudeau. One of the reporters actually asked him if he blames the U.S. for the crash. Really? That leaves little doubt where MSM stands. :mad:

BTW: Trudeau did not answer the question. Just the usual "full investigation" response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Omega said:

The fireball caught his eye, then he started recording.  I may agree if he had caught the missile strike, but there are countless youtubes where something was caught at just the right time so even then I might give it a pass. 

I saw no fireball in the video. I saw a quick flash that appeared to be directional and then back to black. That could have been an engine coming apart. Don't get me wrong, I think it was most likely shot down; I just don't trust that video.

1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

I saw no fireball in the video. I saw a quick flash that appeared to be directional and then back to black. That could have been an engine coming apart. Don't get me wrong, I think it was most likely shot down; I just don't trust that video.

No fireball because that is what got his attention, then he started recording.  He continued until it hit the ground, just before impact, you can see a secondary explosion, probably a fuel tank.  In the link above, all you can see is the impact of the rocket into the engine, so no fire is recorded there.  The person that recorded that one, states there were two rockets, the first one got him to record the second.  Like I said, it is certainly possible it is fake, but also very possible they are genuine.   In some of the photos, you can see holes, from the outside, which may have been caused by the rocket, or the engine coming apart.  If/when the black boxes get examined, then they will confirm the rocket strike.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Garufa said:

How is it that Iran’s retaliatory missile strike that was reported to have caused minimal damage now being blamed for 64 cases of brain injury among US servicemen (people if you prefer)?

Because had that been reported at the time; we would have taken out the missile batteries that participated. It was easier to say, Lets let this pass; no one was hurt, just some good ole boys blowing off steam.

Five hours after it happened the news was still reporting there was no information on injuries. This is 2020; there was information on injuries 5 minutes after it happened.

The injuries were more akin to concussions,  so headaches and blurred vision a day or two later.  The reports started to come in that a few needed further tests so were sent back to better facilities.   Now, it's a bit late to start saber rattling, so sanctions will have to do.