Erich

IWI Masada vs Glock 45 review

With recent interest in both these pieces, thought this review might be helpful for anyone considering either.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Steelharp
      Just had a customer tell me about this. Interesting.
    • By DaveTN
      I’ve never been a trigger snob and until getting an M&P Performance Center with an absolutely terrible trigger, I never used an aftermarket trigger in a semi-auto pistol. Never needed one really. But I wanted the M&P C.O.R.E. Performance Center gun to be a good range target gun. So I had to replace the Trigger. I used an Apex 100-B54 Sear & Trigger kit. The total for the trigger, assembly blocks and shipping was $223.35.
       The Apex was, by far, better than the S&W Performance Center trigger. But in my opinion not the magnificent day/night trigger I read about on the forums. I’m not saying its not an excellent trigger, but its not a “breaks like a 1911 trigger”. At least not like my 1911’s.
      So after buying my M&P 2.0 Compact 4” I kicked around the idea of adding a trigger. At the time Apex was about the only option for the M&P. Now I have stumbled onto Overwatch Precision Triggers. They cost more than an Apex. I have no idea how long they have been around, but it makes me wonder why they are priced higher than the Apex? Are they better or is it a marketing ploy?
      Anyone have one?
      https://overwatchprecision.com/smith-and-wesson-m-p-2-0-tac-trigger-system/
    • By Magiccarpetrides
      Got tired of staring at the thing...they are surprisingly easy to shoot without a brace and woo-wee what a fireball...but the triggers suck...tons of phillips screws look dumb, and lets just face it having a brace makes aiming easier...however one huge advantage to these is weight...3.4lbs stock....I still need to weigh it but even with the added kit I think im still at 5lbs or less....I got some other plans for later but im happy with its direction.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines