I actually took my dad to the range

RC3

Its been decades since my dad has shot anything. And I mean anything (last time he went shooting, I wasnt even alive). I actually found out he bought a norinco sks and brought it with him. Turned out, hes a good shot. Turned out, he never cleaned the cosmoline out of the sks. How did I find this out? My ak and ar got covered in brown ####, and I saw it dripping from the sks as he was shooting it (once I noticed the everything being covered in brown). Overall, a good weekend. I think I might get him to get a glock. (He didnt like my 1911 :( )

• Like 5

Awesome! Well, except the part about the goop flying everywhere聽馃槵

I love it whenever I get fortunate enough to get range time with my Dad. Way too few and far between but we always have a good time. He鈥檚 a dang good shot, and should be since he鈥檚 a Marine lol聽

1 minute ago, rugerla1 said:

Awesome! Well, except the part about the goop flying everywhere聽馃槵

I love it whenever I get fortunate enough to get range time with my Dad. Way too few and far between but we always have a good time. He鈥檚 a dang good shot, and should be since he鈥檚 a Marine lol聽

Last time my dad went shooting was before he met my mom.聽 I been trying to get him to go shooting for over 10 years now.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.