Dyersburg Gun Show 1-11-20

I'm gonna be sharing a table with a friend at the Dyersburg Gun Show on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday as we'll have to see how Saturday goes. :rolleyes:

If you're going, it would be nice to meet some of you fine folks in person. Not sure of our table location yet. Just look for a couple of old guys with a few nice guns and a whole lot of junk. I've got gray hair, a mustache and will be wearing a camo baseball cap.  :up:

I'm going to print out a small TGO Logo to put somewhere on the table. ;)

• Like 2

Report: Well this one was a total bust. Some new promoter, The Cloe Group. They called it a Gun-Con. But apparently didn't bother to advertise much. Only one of the small Fairground buildings was used and it wasn't completely full.  Normally shows here take both buildings. 

The crowd was small. At times there were more vendors in the building than customers. :confused:  Nobody was selling much at all. I seriously doubt most dealers with more than just a couple of tables even managed to cover their rent. 

I only sold a few small items. My partner sold one .22 rifle. After figuring gas and expenses, my total profit was $5. :( I'm not going back tomorrow. 

The usual promoter for Dyersburg is Grand American. They normally use both buildings. While not a great show, its generally decent.

So if you hear about a gun show, check the promoter. If its The Cloe Group or they refer to it as a "Gun-Con", don't waste your time.  :mad:

On the bright side, it did get me outta the house on a rainy Saturday and I had a good visit with my friend who I don't see much. ;)

Edited by Grayfox54
  • Thanks 1