SFWA (Shooting For Women Alliance Carry Class at Bass Pro

I just received an EMAIL from Denise (Manger at Family Fun Indoor Range) regarding classes at Bass Pro on FEB 8, FEB 9, FEB 15.

I post in case someone is interested in a carry permit from TN.  I am not able to copy the insert from the EMail, So, If Interested,  

contact Denise for the straight skinny. 
Denise@mySFWA.com 
info@FamilyFunIndoorRange.com  

I don't fully understand the process of a class at Bass Pro. BTW, Bass Pro at Xit 407 of I-40 I assume

MY GUESS is that the classroom portion covers the new TN Carry Permit Process (CCP - Concealed Carry Permit  is Concealed only and may not have some advantages an ECP has). You can do the CCP online (TN State Site), but I think the cost is like $65.

Then eventually you would need to shoot to get the ECP (ECP - Enhanced Carry Permit) which gives you Open Carry choice, better reciprocity with other states, and more privileges for school situations.

DON'T take my word for any of that -- contact Denise for the straight skinny. 
Denise@mySFWA.com 
info@FamilyFunIndoorRange.com  

HOWEVER, I will say the suggested $28 donation to SFWA is a very reasonable offer for the class. And, their range fee is also very reasonable at $12 (not just an hour but all day  or buy a year Membership for a year).

PS: I have enjoyed using my Year Membership as they are very friendly nice folks.
PSS: A CCP obtained before Jan 1, 2020 is considered an ECP is my understanding.   
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Found I could copy and paste. 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgssl.constantco
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcon
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgssl.constantco
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcon

This HCP class gives you the certificate you need to apply to carry a handgun for personal protection both OPEN and CONCEALED!

We have 3 classes set for February 2020 at BASS PRO

Seats are limited so be sure to register, and make your $28 tax deductible donation, as soon as possible to be sure to get your confirmed seat.

Click on the link for the date you want below for more info and to register!

FEBRUARY 8TH

FEBRUARY 9TH (SUNDAY)

FEBRUARY 15TH

Hope to see you in a class soon!