FIRE SALE! GatorTrax MX Hard Aluminum Retractable Tonneau Cover for Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon

TGO David

• Administrator

馃敟FIRE SALE! GatorTrax MX Hard Aluminum Retractable Tonneau Cover for Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon聽馃敟

We just traded our 2018 Chevy Colorado to put my wife in something larger for our growing family and I removed this tonneau before doing so.聽 This is a top of the line聽GatorTrax MX Tonneau聽which retails for $1689.聽 It fits the Chevy Colorado as well as the GMC Canyon, both with the 5' 2" bed.

It is a retractable design that rolls up into a canister at the head of the bed, locks at the tailgate, and is made of matte black hard aluminum.聽 I bought this to have the most secure storage possible in the truck for our cargo.聽 It functioned flawlessly and kept our cargo safe and dry in torrential downpours.

• Slides on maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
  • Constructed of heavy-duty aluminul slats
  • Works great with most 5th wheel hitches (you won't have one in a Colorado)
  • Lockable with key in any position
  • Supports up to 500lbs evenly distributed
  • Three year warranty (only 1 year old)
  • Made in the USA

I will help you install it in my driveway.聽 It takes about 15 minutes to do.

Retails for $1689

$1,000 FIRE SALE PRICE!!!

Save nearly $700 off of the retail price.聽 I want this thing GONE.聽 I will be listing it on Craigslist next week at a higher price, but TGO gets first crack at it cheaper.聽 I'm making it worth your time and effort to drive to get it ASAP.聽 Cash price, no trades, no haggling.聽 This is as low as the price gets, period.

i-XG8t6kQ-X2.jpg

i-bwpNRpd-X2.jpg

i-wg8BPDG-X2.jpg

i-F5GJkTK-X2.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived