red.marshall76

STI International 2011 in 9mm

Hey all,

I've been a long time member and have purchased numerous firearms off this page, but this will be my first time selling any firearms here.  Work is taking my overseas for a couple years and I would rather sell a couple of my collection instead of putting them in storage.  I am located just North of Nashville and will meet within reason or can ship for an additional $50.

I have a Like new double stack 9mm STI International 2011 "2017 Shot Show Special" which is the same firearm as their "Marauder" model without it being labeled on the slide for a much cleaner look.  I have literally fired two magazines with this weapon, cleaned it, oiled it, stuck it back in the case.  Zero wear or tear, no holster wear. It has Heinie rear sights and fiber optic front.  It comes in the STI  box, a leather STI soft case, 2 magazines and all factory equipment just like when I purchased it new.

$1600 Cash only! I love to trade but I can't take them with me where I'm going!

I have a few more firearms that I will be posting within the next couple of days when I get photos took, a Couple more STIs, Les Baer, SIG MCX with ACOG

You must be a TN resident and be legal to own a firearm, a bill of sale will be completed when purchased.

STI 2011-1.jpg

STI 2011-2.jpg

STI 2011-3.jpg

STI 2011-5.jpg

STI 2011-6.jpg

STI 2011-7.jpg

STI 2011-8.jpg

STI 2011-9.jpg

STI 2011-4.jpg

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TGO David
      FOR SALE:  Polymer 80 Serialized "Glock 19" 9mm with top-tier components.

I built this handgun for myself this past summer to be an all-business fighting pistol. Took it to the range once and it has maybe 100 rounds through it.  Certainly no more.
      Great gun and really hits the sweet spot between Glock-enough that it uses industry-standard components and accessories (except holsters) and customized blaster with the tweaks most people pay a lot of extra money for after they buy a G19.  Things like stippling for more traction on the grip, and undercutting the trigger guard for higher purchase on the grip. 
      The P80 also has a slightly different grip angle that is closer to the 1911 angle that most folks prefer, a pronounced beaver-tail for recoil mitigation and to keep the shooter from being bit by the slide, a relieved magazine-release area so that it's easier to activate it without adjusting your grip, built-in "Accelerator Pedal" ledges on the side of the frame for pressing against with your support thumb for more recoil mitigation, and industry-standard 1913 Picatinny accessory rail.
      The big difference with this frame and a traditional P80 frame is that it is serialized and was completed by P80 rather than being milled at home.  This means tolerances were cut according to their spec rather than mine using a drill press or mill. 

When I assembled the gun, I didn't skimp.  Here's what you are looking at:
      Polymer 80 FDE G19/23 sized serialized frame ($120) Brownells black Nitride finish stainless steel slide with front cocking serrations ($180) Glock OEM slide internal parts kit ($100) Glock OEM frame internal parts kit ($70) Agency Arms fluted black Nitride stainless steel match grade barrel ($200) Agency Arms gray flat trigger and Agency connector ($140) Dawson Precision "Charger" Sights with red fiber optic front sight and black rear sight ($65) Total assembled price: $875

Will include two 15-round Glock 19 magazines ($40 value) and a Squared Away Customs right-hand Kydex IWB holster ($90 value) as well.
      Total value for the whole package: $1,005

REDUCED SALE PRICE: $600 FIRM
      That is a $405 SAVINGS off of what you'd pay to reproduce this package. 

Face to face, daylight transaction in a public place in Spring Hill / Franklin, TN area (Southern Williamson County) Cash only.  Not interested in any trades. Must show me your TN carry permit just to prove you're allowed to own a handgun
    • By Whisper
      I've decided to move along several guns to make room for a few new ones.  I'm trying to price all of these attractively so that they'll sell in a reasonable time frame, but if you think my prices are out of line, please PM me.
      Here's another one needing a loving home:
      Winchester 94 carbine, .30-30,  serial number dates it to 1969.  Good condition.  Another hunting rifle that was used  but not abused.  $350 face to face in Nashville area to TN resident legally able to purchase firearms.
      I can provide more photos if you are interested but it might take a day or so since guns are in storage.
      Thanks for looking,
      Whisper

• By Whisper
      I've decided to move along several guns to make room for a few new ones.  I'm trying to price all of these attractively so that they'll sell in a reasonable time frame, but if you think my prices are out of line, please PM me.
      Here's another that needs a loving home:
      Remington 1100, 12 gauge, 26" barrel, barrel code dates it to February 1981.  Nothing unusual here; just a second generation 1100 in perhaps slightly better than usual condition for its age.  $400 face to face in Nashville area to TN resident legally able to purchase firearms.
      I can provide more photos if needed but it might take a day or so since guns are in storage.
      Thanks for looking,
      Whisper

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines