Here's a PROTECH TR-4 Auto Limited Edition mod. It's been carried but not abused, the pocket clip shows wear as seen in the pics. I'm asking $185 $175 Shipped, payment USPS MONEY ORDER/PERSONAL CHECK(must clear before shipping) PM me any questions.  If it helps out anyone I can meet in the Whitehouse/ Goodlettsville area for a FTF Cash

20200123_100740.jpg

20200123_100644.jpg

20200123_100659.jpg

20200123_100721.jpg

20200123_100717.jpg

Edited by DJTC45
price reduction

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mcordell
      Purchased brand new from S.A.C (Shark Arms)
      Link below on his new arrivals page for more info on these BCGs: https://sharkarms.com/new-arrivals
      FN F/A BCGs have just landed. These are a RARE find within themselves but we just got a nice shipment of these. These are brand new, the only reason I can be this cheap on them they are test fired at factory, then factory cleaned, and here you go! We can't even tell? These look identical to Colt BCGs except there F marked everywhere instead of C. Don't hesitate this is a 200.00 BCG all day, and dealers are already contacting us trying to buy quantity Our Customers first!
      Just selling 1 because I had a spare that won’t be used anytime in the near future.
      Price: $139 Shipped CONUS
      Payment: PayPal as gift or add fees

• By Grand Torino
      In an effort to bring variety in my knife offerings I watched some YouTube videos and noticed several people were doing this and I though why not?

Many of you have seen, used and may know someone that owns an Old Hickory Knife from the Ontario Knife Company. They have been around for nearly 100 years now opening their doors in 1924. Their knives are made in USA from 1095 carbon steel.  I have reshaped and added new handles to the old favorites and offer them up here. A combo leather/kydex sheath comes with each one. These are $80 shipped.
      1. 5 1/4" blade  and  OAL 10"  This has Alabama live oak handles with Paduak and G10 accents and G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS. 

2. This I reshaped into a Kephart style. blade is 5" and OAL is 9 1/2". It has Orange Agate handles with G10 accents and liners. The pins and lanyard tube are brass. 

3. Blade length is 6 3/8" an OAL is 11". It has Bocote handles with G10 Accents and liners. The pins and lanyard tube are SS. 

Thanks for lookin'!

• By Sigshooter1
      Sig 556r 7.62x39. Comes with 6 mags and ammo. It also has the upgraded Samson quad rail which was a $300 upgrade. $900 without scope. $1200 with the scope. Not really interested in trades. Located in Chattanooga TN. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines