Carry firearm

G26 and same Comp-Tac holster for close to 20 years. Gen 3 first for a few years, then went to the Gen 4 when they came out for the mag release. I'm one of the lucky ones whos Glock 26 fit perfectly and points perfectly. Been gravy to train with and easy to shoot. Hats off to Comp-Tac for their product. 

20210923_210637.jpg

I carry a Glock 48 IWB (appendix) in a left handed T-Rex holster. In the summertime if my outfit doesn’t permit, I keep it in a crossbody Gun Toting Mama purse. Highly recommend the purse if you don’t mind some razzing from your friends. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/30/2020 at 10:15 AM, Moped said:

Ruger LC9S Pro, Ruger LCP or a S&W 442. Dress usually dictates what I carry.

Update: I was in Florida on vacation last week.  I carried one of two pistols, while down there.  Either my Tisas Fatih or the Ruger LCP-Max, but mostly the Max.  This little pistol has become a game changer for me!!! Carried in a Targa IWB holster, you do not notice it on your person and its very easy to conceal under a tee shirt.  

On 9/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, CKerwin said:

I carry a Glock 48 IWB (appendix) in a left handed T-Rex holster. In the summertime if my outfit doesn’t permit, I keep it in a crossbody Gun Toting Mama purse. Highly recommend the purse if you don’t mind some razzing from your friends. Lol

I have my eye out for a cross body bag that looks masculine. seems like a good way to carry a large handgun.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still can’t stay away from my 1.0 Shield with 8 rd mag.  But now I have switched to the Desantis Pegasus IWB holster.  Versatile for appendix or 4 o’clock.  If I get a wild hair will carry 1.0 compact in same brand holster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 6:43 AM, maroonandwhite said:

I’ve added the s15’s to my cart several time but have never hit go. Maybe I’m afraid of making my 19 irrelevant. 😁

They sure made me leave the 19 is the safe a whole lot more. I've got a couple mags and they have been flawless. I need to send my 43X off to get milled so I can install a RMR.

On 5/30/2022 at 6:43 AM, maroonandwhite said:

I’ve added the s15’s to my cart several time but have never hit go. Maybe I’m afraid of making my 19 irrelevant. 😁

I can't tell you the last time I carried the 19. Its my desk gun when I'm working from home. Took me a while to find the S15 mags in stock but they're basically the only reason I bought the 43X.

Edited by JeffL
  • 3 weeks later...