In church

Morgan88

4 hours ago, E4 No More said:

I guess that's up to the person you intended it for to determine that. Morgan88 appears to be a rather new member and thus not accustom to the personalities on this site yet.

Not sure anyone on this site is accustomed to all the personalities here. lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

My mother was the executive assistant to the CEO of the Davenport family that originally owned the Krystal.  Mom died in 2017 so your mention of the Krystal today brings back some Krystal memories, so please indulge me for a moment.

• In high school on a dare I ate 32 Krystals on a Friday night at the Krystal on Cherokee Blvd. in Chattanooga (hometown!)  (I also lost all 32 minutes later . . .)  But I did win a Marlin 39A as I had to eat 30 to win the rifle from a friend.  And he did give me the prize!
  • Anyone remember when they made donuts with a machine?  I'd die for a hot maple donut . . .
  • They used to serve hot syrup with their waffles
  • Their fried chicken was awesome!
  • The family and the company were both very nice to my mother and myself when my father was ill and dying
Edited by Luckyforward
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

Anyone remember cowboy Sid and Sheila the wonder horse ? 

When you gotta have a Krystal, you gotta have a Krystal!!

Wow, that brought back a memory or two! Late night movies, sacks of Krystals, and watching Cowboy Sid ride off into the sunset. figuratively speaking, of course. 

20 hours ago, hipower said:

Not sure anyone on this site is accustomed to all the personalities here. lol

All of the personalities, no, but the main contributors, yes. I have only met three members face-to-face, but I have a good sense of many of the active posters on this site. I know which ones that I would get along with in person, and which ones that I would not get along with in person. That comes with time reading copious posts.

We should always keep in mind that writing only conveys 7% of our communication skills. The remaining 97% is from voice-inflections, facial expressions, and body language. Without that 97% it's very easy to convey the wrong message - particularly if it's a "Joke."

• Like 2
On 2/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, chances R said:

Set up for leaving your gun behind........not a good plan IMO.

Not a fan of any type of off body carry.

Tried it and committing to having 100% hands on is tough.

Set it down, get distracted, it can be gone or some kind and polite person will pick it up and hand it to you.

Coupled with the puzzled expression of weight to size.

The exception would be my wife's purse.

When I need deep concealment, it's pocket or ankle,  understanding the limitations of the my sub compact handgun and drawstroke.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, buck1032 said:

That is always my plan of action as well. One pack of mustard per Krystal.

In the scenarios you guys train for, do you plan on using backup burgers or mustard? What if your primary mustard goes down? Weak side reload? Do you default to tap and rack regardless, or try to visually diagnose the failure to feed and proceed accordingly?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, TomInMN said:

In the scenarios you guys train for, do you plan on using backup burgers or mustard? What if your primary mustard goes down? Weak side reload? Do you default to tap and rack regardless, or try to visually diagnose the failure to feed and proceed accordingly?

My back up in case of the no mustard scenario is a ketchup pack per slider. :)

• Like 1