Trump Administration Eases Small Arms Export Rules, Kills Gunsmith Registration Tax

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/trump-administration-eases-small-arms-export-rules-kills-gunsmith-registration-tax/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=agora&utm_term=ttagfeed&utm_campaign=ttagfeed&fbclid=IwAR1ECG3H9Jadq0gLbxrS90zQxRDY7qqfXPGspOxpmCj3vOBbXPmlve1Mn-w

someone in the comments said this “and here come the flow of Chinese sks ak, etc, as their import ban was based on state dept admin, which is gone.” I wish this was true would be cool to see SKS rifles get imported again.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

So long as I am President, I will always protect your 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

~President Donald Trump, February 4th 2010~

I believe him when he says that. Thank you, Mr. President.

Will he be under attack by those who call themselves “Pro-Gun”? Of course, he will. Because there are laws in place, they think he can change with the stroke of a pen; he can’t. And neither can the BATF. But most will see that he supports us and our rights.

52 minutes ago, luke9511 said:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/trump-administration-eases-small-arms-export-rules-kills-gunsmith-registration-tax/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=agora&utm_term=ttagfeed&utm_campaign=ttagfeed&fbclid=IwAR1ECG3H9Jadq0gLbxrS90zQxRDY7qqfXPGspOxpmCj3vOBbXPmlve1Mn-w

someone in the comments said this “and here come the flow of Chinese sks ak, etc, as their import ban was based on state dept admin, which is gone.” I wish this was true would be cool to see SKS rifles get imported again.

That person in the ain't too bright.   This is in regards to EXPORTS which is the opposite.

• Like 1

With US gun manufacturers declaring bankruptcy, don't expect any import restrictions on foreign milsurps to be loosened anytime soon.  The manufacturers have fought against the importation of surplus weapons for years and will continue to do so.  Also, what part of President Trump's trade policy would leave one to believe that he would make it easier to import foreign guns of any sort?