FS: Replacement Lids for Lee Round Tray Hand Priming Tool

Hi all!

I've used my new 3D printer to make a replacement lid for the Lee Hand Priming Tool with the round tray, which you can't buy anymore from Lee or FS Reloading. Mine got broke, so I designed one that fits the round Lee tray and thought there might be a few others that may need one, so I'll be happy to print one up for you. I'm asking $5.00 to your door, and $2.00 for additional lids if sent in the same shipment (up to 4 total.) If you already have a 3D printer, I've posted the files on Thingiverse so you can print your own.  I prefer PayPal Friends & Family, but I'll also take a check or cash (if you trust the PO and/or me.) If you live in the Memphis area and we do this FTF, it's $2.00 for the first, and a $1.00 each additional lid (up to 4.) Please send me a PM if you're interested. Regards,

Ed

Lid with tabs.JPG

Edited by RedlegEd
  • Like 5
  • 1 year later...

Hi Marie,

I'd  be happy to help. I'll need to get some more transparent filament, but once in, I'll print you four. For full disclosure, these fit mine perfectly, but I've had some folks tell me they're a little tight or loose on their Lee tray. Also, while the filament says "transparent" it's actually more translucent (kind of like a marbled glass shower door,) where you can kind of see something behind it, just no detail. So if being clear/transparent is important, you won't be happy. Tell you what, let me order the filament and print one to send to you. If you like it, and it fits, I'll go ahead and print the others and you can pay me then. How does that sound? If you'd please provide me your mailing address, I'll get one in the mail as soon as I can.

Ed

edwan@comcast.net