By The Legion
1. I have Two 1lb jugs of Hodgdon H110. I am asking $25.00 per jug. FTF sales only please. - Two Left
2. I have one bag of 44 Rem Magnum unprimed handgun shellcases 100ea. I am asking $25.00 FTF sales or $30.00 shipped.
3. I have on 4 die set of Lee Deluxe Carbide dies for 44 magnum/44 special. I am asking $35.00 FTF sales or $40.00 shipped.
4. I have one 100 box of Hornady 44 cal. 240 gr. XTP bullets. I am asking $25.00 FTF sales or $30.00 shipped. I have opened the box and looked at the bullets, but all 100 are still there. - SOLD
5. I have a Brand New Never Used Dillon 550 conversion kit for 44SPL/Mag. I am asking $40.00 FTF sales or $45.00 shipped.
I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order please. "NO Paypal" Thanks for looking.
This may be considered a rather odd request, but I'd like to find an identical (or rather similar) mower to what I have. I purchased used about three years ago a Model #917270810 Craftsman Tractor. It's been a great mower but over the few years I've had it I've had to replace rather a few parts, carburetor rebuild, etc. It still runs great and I just mowed with it yesterday. The more time I invest in it the more I learn about it and thus become more confident in fixing it. Over the weekend I tore apart the wiring harnesses, fixed some of the connections, installed a new starter motor, and have a new starter solenoid coming later this week. Chances are I'll continue to make it work until I cannot.
However, it's in rough condition and quite a few of the parts are rusted, worn, broken, etc. I've had in mind to buy a new(er) mower for a while, but I've decided three or so things.
1) I like the manual aspect of this mower and would prefer to stay away from hydrostatic mowers.
2) I like mowing in reverse, which a lot of newer mowers disable or require an "override".
3) I'll lose all the experience I have with the mower I have.
If this price and condition is right, I'd love to buy an "in better shape" mower of what I've got. I'd have quite a few spare parts off of my old one. The mower I'm looking for specifically has Briggs and Stratton Opposed Twin Turbo. Mine is 19.5 HP but I think they varied slightly by the years they were made. Essentially, they look like this:
I found this one but it's in Huntsville. That give you an idea of what I'm looking for as well.
This is my Woolrich Algerian Jacket. It has many pockets , inside , outside , on the sleeve , the inside ones have latches for to carry small pistols and such. The top 2 pockets have zippered pocked right behind them. It's still new and never been worn. Size is Mens XL. I am 5-11 and 220lbs and it fits me well and I still have room to grow in it. I like my things bigger anyways. I bought it new one year and got another jacket and this got put behind other clothes and forgotten about. I am asking $75 firm and shipping is FREE. I'll accept a US Postal Money Order or cash if you are local or near me. No Paypal. Thanks for looking. I'll attach the specs in a link.... https://www.afmo.com/Woolrich-Algerian-Jacket-p/708-00101.htm