Stopped by Franklin Gun shop

Guest Rooster

Guest Rooster

Well I went to Franklin Gun Shop after work yesterday. I had called them a little before noon and was looking for a Sub-compact XD-9. They had one and I told them I would be by after work to look at it and most likely buy it. Well when I got there they had already sold it, but after looking around for a while I found an 4" XD-40 that I liked much better. It has the green grip and a black slide and ported barrel. So I gave it a new home. All the guys there are very friendly. I will be doing business there again in the near future for a shotgun.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rooster
I still need to get by Franklin Gun Shop, browse their offerings and make their acquaintance. I've heard good things about them from several people now and it's always good to know the folks at your local gun shops. :)

They have a great selection. They have everything from the low end to the high.

I have purchased several guns from the Franklin Gun Shop... back before they changed locations (I don't even know where their new place is :) ); A Beretta CX-4 9mm, A Benelli M1S90 Tactical, and my first XD, a 9mm SubCompact.

Good people :) . I need to find out where to visit them again.

I have purchased several guns from the Franklin Gun Shop... back before they changed locations (I don't even know where their new place is :) ); A Beretta CX-4 9mm, A Benelli M1S90 Tactical, and my first XD, a 9mm SubCompact.

Good people :) . I need to find out where to visit them again.

They are about 100 yards behind old location. I think the building was an Uncle Buds or something.

I'm going to stop buy and see if they can hook me up with a pair of glocks at a decent price.

Guest RN MEDIC

James, Is your shop in the city limits? I'v been hoping to get up that way for some time now. Off work with ANOTHER surgery (left shoulder this time) and hope to have my son drive me up there to see what you have sometime in the weeks while I'll be taking physical therapy. I saw the address on HWY 70 but not sure as to the general area and if it is in the city or not. Thanks.

All good wishes.

RNMEDIC/Andy

James, Is your shop in the city limits? I'v been hoping to get up that way for some time now. Off work with ANOTHER surgery (left shoulder this time) and hope to have my son drive me up there to see what you have sometime in the weeks while I'll be taking physical therapy. I saw the address on HWY 70 but not sure as to the general area and if it is in the city or not. Thanks.

All good wishes.

RNMEDIC/Andy

We are on the East side of Camden about 2 miles from the city limit.

• 4 years later...
Guest MrCleaner30

Ive been to FGS a few times...definately have one of the better selections in town. I personally have more luck at G&L though. They always beat FGS on price when push comes to shove.

• 5 months later...

It is in the old Uncle Bud's. Behind the bowling alley. I've been going there for a good while. Bought several things from them. A lot of times I just go in to kill some time looking and shoot the breeze. Good squared away guys. I'll be honest though, not the lowest prices on everything, but they won't rip you off either. You'll pay a fair price.

Really close to where they used to be, but you "can't get there from there".

Next street up the hill to the North, wander around back behind the bowling alley to the old "Uncle Buds" building and you are there. Too bad they couldn't convert that back parking area into a building containing an Indoor range.

Edited by TCLouis