I have a "spare" 43X for sale. This is a NIB, never fired, Silver slide 43X.  Standard U notch and white dot sights. All the original goodies. PLUS 2 extra 10 round mags will come with it. That gives you a total of 4 mags.

Reason for selling? I bought another 43X that has some mods to it that I like. And unlike my Shields, I do not intend to start a 43X collection.

Price is 475 for the package. And I'm firm on the price. This is less than I have in it. Figure pistol price, tics, taxes, and the extra mags and I think this is a very good price.

Prefer Metro/Davidson sale, but would drive a short distance for a meet.

No pics at this time. But I think you know what it looks like...a smaller brick/Glock. lol

Edited by hipower
5 hours ago, TripleGGG said:

You ever come toward Knoxville? 

Sorry to say, I don't. But I'd be happy to meet you when you pick up that "stash" from Kharman. lol

I actually have a brother-in-law in Knoxville, but he rarely comes this way anymore, or I could get him to meet with you.

BTW I keep forgetting to tell you I love your signature line. That's my wife's favorite movie. I've seen it so many times I almost can stand Alec Baldwin.

Edited by hipower