Music City SCI Auction and Banquet

KahrMan

This Saturday the 22nd is our 2020 Auction and Banquet.  Join us for a celebration of hunting, angling, and the bountiful harvest they provide. Our fifth annual fundraising banquet will feature auctions, games of skill, live entertainment, an open bar, and an Instagram worthy feast. On top of that, Laird Hamberlin, the CEO of SCI will be our special guest. Most importantly, all funds raised will be used to further our mission of preserving and protecting our outdoor heritage through conservation, education, and community service.

Friday night, before the banquet, Double Guns of Nashville will sponsor a casual evening where you can talk with our outfitters in a relaxed setting. We’ll have some fabulous food and a clay shooting competition where you can try out some of the best high end shotguns in the world and win great prizes.

You do not have to be a member to buy a ticket for the banquet or to participate in the auctions.  The auctions are online and there are a lot of awesome trips and gear available to bid on.

You can get more information about the event here:

http://www.musiccitysci.org

You can check out the auction items here:

https://www.onlinehuntingauctions.com/Music-City-SCI-Banquet-and-Auction-2020_a40218?m=all

Back in December I posted some pics from a sandhill crane hunt I went on.  It was purchased at last years auction.  There are a lot of US based hunts and a lot of African and European hunts available.  

I hope to see some of you there.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this KahrMan. I've been so busy getting everything ready I totally forgot to put it up here.

We've got some great guns up for auction this year along with some fantastic hunts, fishing trips and vacations. Bid early, bid often...it's for a good cause.

70% of all the money we raise stays in the middle TN community to help with veterans hunts, youth hunts, quail restoration and many other service projects that the chapter supports. The remaining 30% will be used on the national level to protect our right to hunt. 

• Like 1