Chattanooga: who wants to skip watching the 500, and go shooting?

Guest bigsack

Guest bigsack

yeah i just don't do NASCAR, and i just got me a new to me MAADI. so i am itching to try it out. anybody wana go? im heading up to prentice cooper between 2 and 3 eastern, that is unless anybody is a member at cleveland or something like that.

anyone?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wonder is whose idea was it to schedule Pebble Beach on the same weekend as Daytona.Have fun dude,I'm one of those Cleveland members you referred to.You ought to join,it is worth not having to deal with the PC crowd and the odd balls.

Guest bigsack

well we made it out there around 3 eastern. i met up w/ a friend of mine that i met on another forum. it was nice when we got there, there was only one group on the 50yd range, and us and another group on the pistol range, and that was it. my buddy was shooting his new xd 40 for the first time, and he couldn't hit anything for crap. and i wasn't doing too hot through my first 50 rounds. but once i got my head about me and focus on the sights i was able to to get some good groups out of my sig p6 and irritated him when i showed him up on the xd. thats about the 3rd time ive shot an xd, and they are good shooters for sure!

we moved on up to the 50yd range and got the "big iron" out. thats when he showed me up. i couldn't hit much of anything with my "new to me" MAADI AK 47, or at least as far as i could tell. from what i could tell it was shooting to the left about 8-12 inches. i didn't fair any better w/ his wasr underfolder but he told me his sight was off. he has a sweet lil mini-14, and it was pretty nice. but i did redem myself when i broke out the nagant, like old faithfull for me i was able to get my useual groups.

all in all it was a fun day at the range, it got a lil busy later on. we did encounter the typical pretice cooper idiots today. they called range cold, and as i was about to step out som older guy let one off on the 100yd range. and this other guy had 2 lil boys about 4yrs old, and lets just say he wasn't paying attention like i thought he should be. some people just shouldn't have kids!