CZ-75 Compact : More pictures added !

tercel89

I think I am almost done with polymer/plastic guns. I like plastic guns like my Glocks . They are like Craftsman automotive tools. They work and hardly ever fail , except maybe a 36 or 44 ,,,,, LOL . But seriously I have my plastic guns and they work great but I have gotten older or to where I like good ole steel. I got this 2 year old CZ 75 Compact 9mm ALL STEEL today and I am very pleased. Just gave her a bath of Ballistol. The way I feel about it is like Obi-Wan ,, " Not as clumsy or random as a blaster , An elegant weapon for a more civilized age."  

Resized_20200222_154746.jpeg

FullSizeR (3).jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

Edited by tercel89
adding more pictures
  • Like 15
4 minutes ago, tercel89 said:

Good ole traditional double action/ single action mixed with all steel is just nice. Makes a great range and home defense gun .

Buddy, I saw this and thought you were selling it! I was about to call. lol

You are right. Great pistols. Ask Steelharp, we had one move between us for quite a while.

Sadly, I believe he has it now.  

• Like 1
On 2/22/2020 at 4:01 PM, tercel89 said:

[...] The way I feel about it is like Obi-Wan ,, " Not as clumsy or random as a blaster , An elegant weapon for a more civilized age." 

I don't recall ever phrasing it like that, but yes, I do love my CZ75 compact (PCR). Of course, I do love all my other CZ's, but the compact is likely the most perfect carry-gun ever.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Obiwan said:

I don't recall ever phrasing it like that, but yes, I do love my CZ75 compact (PCR). Of course, I do love all my other CZ's, but the compact is likely the most perfect carry-gun ever.

Well , not you , but Obi-Wan in the movie LOL . 

I added more pictures. I got a new holster for my CZ Compact and it also fits my CZ 75 fullsize Single Action Only which I put in the pictures too. Enjoy the CZ eye candy . I went with leather since an all steel gun just seems to go better with good ole leather rather than kydex or plastic. 

Edited by tercel89
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, hipower said:

Like the leather! Very good choice. Like most of us, I'm sure, I have kydex for most everything, but I still prefer leather. It just looks good. It looks right.

Thanks buddy . I figured that leather would go right with steel. Plus it looks sweet. The bad part is that I conceal carry so no one will see the leather , but I sure like it's looks. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, tercel89 said:

Its Blackhawk. I like to buy leather from local leather people or one man or family type operations , but when I saw this one I couldnt resist. 

Three Slot, Thumb Break, Leather is my holster of choice. I never knew Black Hawk made anything but kydex. I’ll consider them next time, Amazon has some really low prices on these, are they good quality?

4 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Three Slot, Thumb Break, Leather is my holster of choice. I never knew Black Hawk made anything but kydex. I’ll consider them next time, Amazon has some really low prices on these, are they good quality?

Great quality and thick leather. I like the 3 slots because I sometimes wear it cross-draw style on my weak side.