Joe86

ad closed Glock 19 Gen 5 with factory night sights -like new

I am selling my Glock 19 Gen with factory Ameriglo night sights. Purchased new October 2019.

3 mags, box all papers.

Less than 1,500 rounds - no issues

Also includes AN AIWB Kydex holster

Everything works great except my arthritic arm and eyesight.

Current CC permit required

Feel free to contact with any questions.

I'm in Nashville. Able to meet during the day and willing to travel up to 20 miles outside of town for FTF sale.

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

Edited by Joe86
ad closed

Holsters removed and price reduced. This is a fire sale price for a Gen 5 Glock 19 with night sights. I'd keep the gun if my arthritis didn't require me to go to a lighter weapon.

I'm at my rock bottom price here before it goes to a trade in for the sales tax reduction on a new weapon. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cknight98
      Up for sale here is my like new Canon M6 digital camera. It’s a newer mirrorless camera, 24mp and is in a SmallRig protective cage, and comes with EF to EF-M lens adapter. I bought it all just after Christmas and shot less than 300 pics with it. Only reason for selling is I have to many cameras at the moment. No lens is included but it can use any EF, EF-S, or EF-M lens. Price is $400 firm, no trades cash face to face only.

• By cknight98
      Anybody on here do any fishing?  
      Up for sale here is my Berkley Bionix Crankbait Rod. It is 7’ long. It’s in great shape it’s just an extra for me. These are pretty tough to find. Great for crank baits as the fiberglass doesn’t jar you to death when cranking those deep divers. This is for a casting reel, no reel included just the rod. Price is $50 firm face to face deal only.

• By itchytriggerfinger
      There is really no great way to take a picture of these so I'll try to describe them the best I can. And there's one picture of the cork so you can see how they're used. This sale only includes the rods. There are no reels and no rod tubes. What does come with these are a lot of good fish juju from the last 15 years. 
      Local pickup in Mount Juliet.

$40 - Temple Fork Outfitters - Lefty Kreh Signature series - 5wt, 9', 2 piece - dark green blank with green thread wrap
      $20 - Albright - 3wt, 7'6", 2 piece - gloss black blank with black thread wrap
      $20 - White River Bugger - 5wt, 8'6", 2 piece - dark gray blank with black thread wrap
      $20 - Pflueger Trion IM-8 - 5wt, 9', 2 piece - dark brown blank with red thread

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines