Joe86

ad closed Glock 19 Gen 5 with factory night sights -like new

I am selling my Glock 19 Gen with factory Ameriglo night sights. Purchased new October 2019.

3 mags, box all papers.

Less than 1,500 rounds - no issues

Also includes AN AIWB Kydex holster

Everything works great except my arthritic arm and eyesight.

Current CC permit required

Feel free to contact with any questions.

I'm in Nashville. Able to meet during the day and willing to travel up to 20 miles outside of town for FTF sale.

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

Edited by Joe86
ad closed

Holsters removed and price reduced. This is a fire sale price for a Gen 5 Glock 19 with night sights. I'd keep the gun if my arthritis didn't require me to go to a lighter weapon.

I'm at my rock bottom price here before it goes to a trade in for the sales tax reduction on a new weapon. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Climber
      Selling my last glock and this one has been shot very little.  I looked through my range book and it appears this has been shot around 300 rounds  but lets call it 400.
      This is a Gen 3 model in factory FDE with 7 mags (5- 15 rounders and 2- 17 rounders).  I put Talon tape on it several years ago and no other modifications to the pistol.  Gun is in excellent condition and has not been carried and it has been my nightstand gun for the last 5 years.  I have 4 holsters (2 IWB +2 OWB) that go with it as well. Has Trijicon 3 dot night sights (orange in rear and green up front).  Sights are not as bright as they were when new but still picks up fine in the dark.
      ONLY interested in the following:  $525 cash, FN 509 or SIG P226/P229 in 9mm as trade.  Depending on which FN or SIG model you have, I can add cash. Must be legal resident of TN and willing to show DL or handgun permit.

• By Hozzie
      Excellent condition Lyman Crusher II single stage press.  Works perfectly.  Hasn't been used a lot, got a Co-Ax not long after I got into reloading and this just sits.  Includes a Powder stand (no Powder Measure) and two quick change plates (One on the Lyman and an extra that was on my Co-Ax).  I ordered a new Dillon progressive and am getting quick change plates for the new stand so I don't need this too.
      $120 for all picked up in Chapel Hill.  I won't sell separately.  What you see is what you get.  I probably have the priming arm, but need to look.  I use a hand primer so never used it.
      Thanks,

• By Mseals22
      I do 3D printing in PLA, ABS in an assortment of colors. I charge $5 per print hour. For larger prints I can do custom pricing so you're not breaking the bank. If you have anything you want brought to life send me a PM. I can also do image lithophanes at $15 per image or two for $25. I do flat rate shipping so I can specify the rate for the item, but flat rate envelopes and small boxes range 7.5$ to 13$
      Below are some images of work I've done recently. 
      The images below include a reusable dust mask, a 3D model of the moon with accurate cratering rendered from a lunar map and turned into a lamp, a small clamp, and a costume 'arc reactor' like from iron man.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines