Embassy Suites-Murfreesboro

They have the new signs on the doors of the hotel and the conference center.  I don't remember it being posted the last time I was here.

Here's the kicker-they also have signs in the parking lot basically saying they aren't responsible for stuff left in your car and park at your own risk.

Edited by dawgdoc
5 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Being an old guy, that could come down with dementia at any moment... what sign?

A person could legitimately argue the signs are not prominent.  Each bank of doors had only one sign (fitting minimal dimensions of the law) all the way to right, on the window.  If you enter on the far left, you would not see it all.

2 hours ago, dawgdoc said:

A person could legitimately argue the signs are not prominent.  Each bank of doors had only one sign (fitting minimal dimensions of the law) all the way to right, on the window.  If you enter on the far left, you would not see it all.

Over half the population is walking around with their heads up their butts. I missed the sign. Sorry. Bernie for president.

Maybe it's just me. But AFIK, they haven't prosecuted anybody for walking past a sign since the law was written. I don't look for those signs anymore. And they gotta be mighty big for me to see while I am texting and walking.

Edited by mikegideon
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 9:49 PM, dawgdoc said:

I have never seen a sign on the door but have noticed the sign about responsibility for items left in vehicles.  I've also noticed the lack of security in the parking lot at night.

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 6:16 AM, tnhawk said:

I have never seen a sign on the door but have noticed the sign about responsibility for items left in vehicles.  I've also noticed the lack of security in the parking lot at night.

Off topic here, but tnhawk, your avatar pic of a prior unit you served? 

3 hours ago, kellyII said:

Off topic here, but tnhawk, your avatar pic of a prior unit you served? 

Army Security Agency   69-73

We weren't there, we're not here, we never existed.

Edited by tnhawk
45 minutes ago, tnhawk said:

This sign is reason I always carried my gun inside the hotel.

You seemed to have missed the humorist side of the sign :) (not safe to leave valuables in vehicle with police around)

• Haha 1

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines