Would you trade guns for a boat?

1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

Yeah...it’s been put up for the winter. I don’t guess I get what you’re asking.

I was just kidding you a bit. Maybe it wasn't floating any more, so you sent someone else out in it...

• Like 1
  • Admin Team
44 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I embrace diversity. I like guns and boats...and old cars and motorcycles and guitars and women.

Just don’t go trading your guns for women.  They have a word for that. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Well said TripleGGG, You are oh so correct. I have never been a pall bearer and carried guns, money or a boat with the deceased. Sometimes I just need to bounce things off. I have a bad problem of talking myself out of things. I am not a spur of the moment purchaser, I will mull over it, pray over it and then maybe buy it. And I have given at least 1 gun to all grandkids and 3 to another, 2 to another. I have 3 heirloom guns that I will pass on to the grandkids, 2 were my dads and my 3rd gun a Belgium browning 20 gauge. Thanks for your input guys.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:26 PM, Dirtshooter said:

i1afli, I believe you understand. I have multiple copies of the same brand/style of guns. I was kind of collecting them to pass along to my grand-kids, but some of them have a pretty good collection going. Like my wife said when she found out I had 3 of a particular rifle, she said " how many of those does 1 man need", my reply was as many as I want. Then it gets me to thinking, some of those guns haven't seen the light of day in a few years. Red333, I appreciate your comments, but I quit fishing on the bank about 50 years ago. I can't fish from the bank. I thought bust out another  thousand is what BOAT stood for. Although I have had many boats and never busted out a thousand for anything. Thanks guys

Bust out another thousand, that's pretty good. Got to remember that.

Okay, we can shut this thread down, went to eyeball the boat and not what I was looking for. MacGyver there will be no pics, I didn't post pics of the guns lost in the previous boating accident either. Thanks guys, nothing to see here, keep on walking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, Dirtshooter said:

Okay, we can shut this thread down, went to eyeball the boat and not what I was looking for. MacGyver there will be no pics, I didn't post pics of the guns lost in the previous boating accident either. Thanks guys, nothing to see here, keep on walking.

There's a lot of boats out there. I looked for awhile. 

Best trade I ever made was guns for a boat. Twenty years ago I traded 25 new in the box Sig P series { P220, P228, P229, P226) pistols for a new pontoon boat. Kept the boat in the water all the time at my aunts dock on the lake. When she passed away she left me the lake lot. I built a new house on it two years ago and will live out the rest of my days here. Still have a pontoon down there in the boat dock.

• Like 2