SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

You use the drinking tube. 

spacer.png

This fits just fine with a mask.... 

81JBN4hWfLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And there's a specific exemption for not wearing a mask while eating or drinking. Hmmmm... 

Edited by peejman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm having an outpatient procedure done tomorrow at the hospital so they had me go in Tuesday for a covid test.  All I can say is "damn!!!". They put that swab in my nose so far I was expecting to see brain tissue on  it when they pulled it out.

BTW, it came back negative, so at least I didn't have it when they did the test :cool:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

Latest figures for Shelby County:

4328 active cases. Up 306 from yesterday

208 deaths. Up 7 from yesterday. 

We're a hot spot because most Memphians are just plain stupid. :wall:

Pretty sure the rest of the state is too. I will say that since Knox County imposed the mask rule, a vast majority of folks are abiding by it!  That's nice to see.  Sevier County worries me.  There's a lot of folks coming there for vacation and bring Rona with them.

Found out Tuesday evening that my oldest's AAU coach, who works at a shoe store came down with it last week.  His wife found him passeed out in the bedroom Monday and called an ambulance to take him to the hospital.  He was in a bad way, but had improved when I talked to her Tuesday evening.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:38 PM, gregintenn said:

Covid is 99.44% politics.

Again you have no Idea what you're talking about!  Work in this crap everyday and see what I see.  Go ahead make it politics, Doesn't surprise me when you think this. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
2 hours ago, Luap said:

Again you have no Idea what you're talking about!  Work in this crap everyday and see what I see.  Go ahead make it politics, Doesn't surprise me when you think this. 

Please tell us what you see. 

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

Are they sick, or did they just test positive? Hope all is okay.

2 of my friends in Knoxville have it. Both in their 20's and otherwise healthy. They said it's not pleasant, similar to the flu. They also have no idea where they got it. 

• Sad 1
Just now, gregintenn said:

Are they militant mask wearers?

I assume not from their normal attitude. I doubt even sick they will isolate well or wear masks. Not going around them to find out. We normally don't see them much anyway. 

4 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Are they sick, or did they just test positive? Hope all is okay.

Sick, not horrible yet. Doc tested wife when she went in for 'a sinus infection". So positive result made them test husband. In their 50s but not too many health issues. Not hospitalized last I heard. 

1 minute ago, Ronald_55 said:

I assume not from their normal attitude. I doubt even sick they will isolate well or wear masks. Not going around them to find out. We normally don't see them much anyway. 

Sick, not horrible yet. Doc tested wife when she went in for 'a sinus infection". So positive result made them test husband. In their 50s but not too many health issues. Not hospitalized last I heard. 

You know Erik’s two friends?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

You know Erik’s two friends?

5 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Do you?

No. just mixed up the thread. lol Haven't had enough coffee yet and it is almost lunch... Been a rough weekend so far. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

Found out that 2 relatives have it. So far no idea where they picked it up, I doubt they wear masks......

Bet they do now.

I have a friend in Sevier County, that is in the hospital with it. He was diagnosed last week with it, and his wife found him passed out in their bedroom last Monday. He was in ICU for a while, but is doing much better. I didn’t ask if he wore one or not. Wasn’t a concern at the moment. He is still in the hospital.

Edited by Moped
  • Like 1