SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

So glad some of youse guys are getting it, especially some I know personally.

Once I was two weeks past the second Pfizer dose, I felt fairly confident that my personal risk became near zero for serious illness/hospitalization/death.

But even though the science seems to be showing that vaxed folks have very high probability of not being infectious period, I still would be reluctant to be closely associated with any one not vaxxed, as I just couldn't abide the thought that I caused someones illness or death, however slight that might be.

Including some of you "younger" folks, as this UK variant is now hammering pre-geezer folks too.

- OS

My immediate household is vaxed. Some folks around here have started losing their masks. I will join that rebellion at some point.

Well, I have part 1 of the mRNA experiment coursing though my system now.  I already feel my DNA being rearranged can see that tracking chip moving around in the veins closest to the skin like a mole moving through the yard.  😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1
28 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Well, I have part 1 of the mRNA experiment coursing though my system now.  I already feel my DNA being rearranged can see that tracking chip moving around in the veins closest to the skin like a mole moving through the yard.  😄

That really isn't funny considering the amount of paranoia out there about the vaccine.

37 minutes ago, Garufa said:

That might explain the itching in my right arm!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

That really isn't funny considering the amount of paranoia out there about the vaccine.

I really don’t care.  I was hesitant about doing it and frankly, resent the whole situation and the need.  But I did it anyway.

Other people’s paranoia and freedom issues are theirs and theirs alone.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

I really don’t care.  I was hesitant about doing it and frankly, resent the whole situation and the need.  But I did it anyway.

Other people’s paranoia and freedom issues are theirs and theirs alone.

Well said, Garufa! That' pretty much my own position. I really don't need to elaborate any further than you have.

Yes, I get my second shot tomorrow in my oncologist's office.

My wife says she against taking it herself. We talked on it a bit and the result is that she's going to watch over me and see how I do before making a final decision for herself.

I guess if I don't grow a third eye in the back of my head, or fall over convulsing...she might take one. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Garufa said:

I was hoping for something more useful... growing a 3rd arm, x-ray vision, ... alas, no such luck. Maybe the 2nd one will.  

17 minutes ago, peejman said:

I was hoping for something more useful... growing a 3rd arm, x-ray vision, ... alas, no such luck. Maybe the 2nd one will.  

I think my love muscle grew a little. I would expect that from the Pfizer, but not from J&J. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

How's your 5G coverage been?  

Ha, on this side note, my supposed 5g phone has NEVER hit 5g in this state.  I guess that Nashville bomber had nothing to worry about.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, MacGyver said:

How's your 5G coverage been?  

Better be more like 10G after all this foolishness. 

2 hours ago, mikegideon said:

I think my love muscle grew a little. I would expect that from the Pfizer, but not from J&J. 

Not much point in that, I'm an old married guy.

So  I'm now beginning to get reliable Intel indicating local hospitals in my area are indicating cases of covid that are not real. 

In my case people I know have been tested and declared covid positive. When these same folks obtained a third party test there was no indication this was true.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Raoul said:

So  I'm now beginning to get reliable Intel indicating local hospitals in my area are indicating cases of covid that are not real. 

In my case people I know have been tested and declared covid positive. When these same folks obtained a third party test there was no indication this was true.

Well just imagine that, the commies used lack of facts to put us down and still using it to keep us down!

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, RED333 said:

Well just imagine that, the commies used lack of facts to put us down and still using it to keep us down!

Yeah, yeah..I know. I just need to be fact based and not knee jerk reactionary.

Makes it easier for me to go to war on their battlefield so I can cause trouble in their house, if you get my drift. I'm too old to tilt at windmills.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Raoul said:

These tests are not 100% accurate, especially the rapid test. My wife currently has a fever, cough, and sore throat. She got the rapid test earlier and it came by negative. They said that the more days you've had symptoms the more accurate they are.