SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

For what it’s worth, if you know anyone who’s going to get the vaccine, but hasn’t yet - just send them to Publix.

I had my second shot yesterday.  It was super easy.  No wait, super efficient.  I doubt you even needed an appointment, but you can schedule a time online. 

I got my first dose there yesterday.  Super easy like you said.  I made the appointment online a few days ago.  Day of, I walk up to the pharmacy counter one minute before my scheduled time, confirm my info, and get jabbed within three minutes.  My second dose was scheduled for the appropriate time after my first when I did the online booking, so that's already on my calendar. 

The only downside is there wasn't a $10 gift card like they give out with the flu shot.  I always use that to get something from the deli for free when that time of year comes around.

• Like 1
  • Admin Team

Last year I told my kids if they wouldn’t whine about getting their flu shots - I’d let them spend the $10.

Smartest parenting decision I’ve made in years.

They walked out of there with a case of Mountain Dew, a flat of Mexi-Cokes, and the largest jar of Nutella I’ve ever seen.

They make a good sandwich at that deli counter. 

TN average daily Covid deaths:

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7      

total TN deaths thru 4/30/21: 12,197

- OS

On 4/24/2021 at 8:12 PM, btq96r said:

I got my first dose there yesterday.  Super easy like you said.  I made the appointment online a few days ago.  Day of, I walk up to the pharmacy counter one minute before my scheduled time, confirm my info, and get jabbed within three minutes.  My second dose was scheduled for the appropriate time after my first when I did the online booking, so that's already on my calendar. 

The only downside is there wasn't a $10 gift card like they give out with the flu shot.  I always use that to get something from the deli for free when that time of year comes around.

I'm sure that's next, they are getting desperate to continue giving shots, commercials on the radio, TV, probably print too, saying no appointment necessary, no line, no waiting, no priority restrictions, etc.  They aren't making as much as they hoped on this I guess.

• Like 2

There is A LOT of evidence out there about these jabs, you just have to be willing to find it and read it yourself. If one is waiting for the 6 O'Clock news to tell them what they need to know, then that person is already lost. Thats the problem we are facing as a society, nobody thinks for themselves anymore. Too hard. I'll just accept what the talking head tells me, and forget that it contradicts what the talking head said last year.

We've always been at war with eastasia.

Orwell was right.

• Like 3

I would like to congratulate Shelby County for being the first to bring the India variant to our little state. And may I say to the person bringing it back from a recent trip 

us gandagee ko rakhen ! 😁👍

IMO, the population is being "conditioned" right now. The death scare first, then your money will be on the level of toilet paper next and that put the ability to feed the population third and back around to the death thing again.  Its all about making the population scream "uncle" and with that, any "rights" you thought you had been given threw the US constitution is all but forgotten garbage just like changing the voting rules as so given by said document. My heart goes out to those young new families with children. It will be a killer to see them suffer and thats all part of the plan...... "Uncle"..... sam is not who/what folks think any more.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/

We should not be funding, and should very likely ban function gain testing. 

"We"  may stop these experiments, but people that fund these experiments will never be put to task for it, there is evidence that Fauchi  funded some of these but the MSM has deemed this as false because there is no evidence that the virus is man-made.  Seems that is a stretch to assume that because it has not been proven it didn't happen.

Fact-check: Did Dr. Fauci fund research that created COVID-19?

Although the NIH did fund a project at the Wuhan lab, there’s no proof that the coronavirus was bioengineered. Both the WorldNetDaily article and Hilton’s segment rely on a series of unsubstantiated allegations to spin a conspiracy theory about the virus being a lab creation.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

VERY interesting read! Thanks for sharing that. It makes me wonder why MSM hasn't been providing the full story. Instead we get "news" articles and opinion pieces that belittle us for even daring to think that the virus could have been manipulated by man. I don't agree that function gain testing should be banned; I see great value in it. But I do think there should be international protocols on what can be done and total transparency to international oversight by qualified scientists. Unfortunately, as the article points out, scientists who don't toe the political line now risk loss of funding and ostracism. I suppose everything is political, but science should be the least political of human endeavor. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Omega said:

"We"  may stop these experiments, but people that fund these experiments will never be put to task for it, there is evidence that Fauchi  funded some of these but the MSM has deemed this as false because there is no evidence that the virus is man-made.  Seems that is a stretch to assume that because it has not been proven it didn't happen.

Fact-check: Did Dr. Fauci fund research that created COVID-19?

I read this "fact-check" and had to laugh. Yes, Fauci's organization gave a grant to EcoHealth Alliance. Yes, Ecohealth funded research into bat viruses collected at the source of SARS-CoV2 800 miles away and brought them to the Wuhan Lab. Yes, published papers by this lab showed gain of function research. But since there is no HARD evidence, the claim is considered false! This isn't just a smoking gun; it's a glowing red hot barrel of a Squad Automatic Weapon.

I'm reminded of Sgt Shultz in Hogan's Heros saying, "I know NOTHING!!"

Edited by jgradyc
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

And now I am wondering if he funded some of this research as well?
https://techxplore.com/news/2021-05-tiny-wireless-chips-ultrasound-body.html

Widely used to monitor and map biological signals, to support and enhance physiological functions, and to treat diseases, implantable medical devices are transforming healthcare and improving the quality of life for millions of people.

----------------

Researchers at Columbia Engineering report that they have built what they say is the world's smallest single-chip system, consuming a total volume of less than 0.1 mm3. The system is as small as a dust mite and visible only under a microscope.

On 5/10/2021 at 1:47 PM, Chucktshoes said:

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/

We should not be funding, and should very likely ban function gain testing. 

As long as there's any chance such research might evolve into a weapon of any sort, somewhere, somebody will be conducting it.  We can enact all the bans, laws and regulations we want, but the research will go on surreptitiously, either funded and conducted directly by one of our alphabet agencies, or indirectly through foreign proxies ...

On 5/11/2021 at 4:58 AM, ReeferMac said:

We did.

THATs why we gave the money to China to do the research.

Exactly.  Its much easier, and even cheaper, to have other nations do the "illegal" stuff we want done but don't want known ...

Working with a fellow at the moment right now who used to be part of the Mexican Marines. Shared many stories of the rendition flights he helped transfer 'packages' for the CIA.

ITS NOT WATERBOARDING IF YOU USE DIESEL!

The very same people are insisting the entire global population inject themselves with a novel concoction they say is a vaccine, or else 3 out of 10,000 of them MIGHT die.

I'm truly astounded at people. It makes me side with the de-populationists. Too many uselsss breathers.

Edited by ReeferMac
  • Like 1

The global death rate is approximately 1 in 50, not  3 in 10,000. Worldwide, 160M cases, 3.3M deaths. 

we can debate about how many of the confirmed deaths are from Covid-19 and how many are related, to Covid-19, but based on your mortality rate, only 48,000 of the 3.3M world wide deaths would be from covid-19. 

Agreed. Last stat from the CDC said 94% were bogus, I believe? Or was it 96%?

After being LIED TO continually by the organ known as FedGov throughout your entire life why would anyone choose to believe a narrative filled with as many holes as this one?

Theres a littany of examples throughout history, past and present, completely 100% provable. I can't understand why anyone would trust anything from "the ministry of truth".

• Like 1

I do not think that 94% were bogus. That is a false narrative. There were many where it was a comorbidity, but in a vast majority of those cases, I believe the patient would not have died when they did if they had not contacted Covid-19. Even if 50% were bogus, it would still be a 1 in 100 mortality rate.