SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

11 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

I know this is borderline political but I'll post it anyway. Mods, feel free to delete.

"Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood and often times door-to-door- literally knocking on doors, to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus," Biden said. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-admin-door-to-door-coronavirus-vaccines

There are a lot of politicians and bureaucrats having an awful time letting go of all that power covid provided for them.  

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 4
On 7/6/2021 at 11:40 PM, mikegideon said:

That man is a complete idiot. Nothing political about it. He was born stupid, and will die stupid.

I have a feeling if it comes to them going door to door, it could possibly get bad in some instances. Think about it the vaccine is FREE! You can get it about anywhere, about anytime. A lot of people don't want it. They can stick mine in somebody's dark orifice. 

Edited by Quavodus
8 minutes ago, Raoul said:

I think if you don't want the vax don't take the vax. Darwin rules....

I’d love to see the list of medications many put into their bodies on a daily basis,  all of which are capable of starting something else that wasn’t a problem before.  

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, Garufa said:

I’d love to see the list of medications many put into their bodies on a daily basis,  all of which are capable of starting something else that wasn’t a problem before.  

I tried that in the 70's

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Raoul said:

I tried that in the 70's

Temporary apparitions are still ok I’m sure, it’s the volume of physical side effects most prescribed meds advertise.  Meds that have been through years and years of the approval process.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Garufa said:

Temporary apparitions are still ok I’m sure, it’s the volume of physical side effects most prescribed meds advertise.  Meds that have been through years and years of the approval process.

True that. Lessor of 2 evils I suppose.

11 hours ago, Garufa said:

Just look at the lines inside or in the drive thru at your local pharmacies and that will tell you a lot about society in general.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Raoul said:

I think if you don't want the vax don't take the vax. Darwin rules....

I've read multiple stories now about people who didn't want the vaccine, got COVID, and subsequently died. I wonder, if in their last conscious thoughts, they are still glad they stuck it to Fauci and the rest. 

"Tricia Jones, a 45-year-old mother of two in Grain Valley, a small city in western Missouri, did not get the vaccine because she was concerned about the side effects. Her mother, Deborah Carmichael, had felt sick after getting a shot, and Jones decided to wait.

This spring, Jones caught the virus. She was hospitalized May 13 and died June 9. Now, as Sherae Honeycutt of Fox4 in Kansas City writes:

Her family is praying people will see Tricia’s life as a call to action to get their vaccine — if not for themselves, for the ones they love. “Please take this seriously. You don’t want to see a family member you love go through this,” Carmichael said. “You have a way better chance of coming out OK than if you don’t.”

“I really miss you. I miss you a lot,” Adriana [Jones’s 18-year-old daughter] said."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I've read multiple stories now about people who didn't want the vaccine, got COVID, and subsequently died.

That make sense to me.... It would be near impossible to write stories about people who didn't get the vaccine, didn't get COVID and didn't die from it. No one knows who they are  whistle.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

Just look at the lines inside or in the drive thru at your local pharmacies and that will tell you a lot about society in general.

I don't take any meds at all. I know people that take 5 or 6 meds everyday. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I've read multiple stories now about people who didn't want the vaccine, got COVID, and subsequently died. I wonder, if in their last conscious thoughts, they are still glad they stuck it to Fauci and the rest. 

"Tricia Jones, a 45-year-old mother of two in Grain Valley, a small city in western Missouri, did not get the vaccine because she was concerned about the side effects. Her mother, Deborah Carmichael, had felt sick after getting a shot, and Jones decided to wait.

This spring, Jones caught the virus. She was hospitalized May 13 and died June 9. Now, as Sherae Honeycutt of Fox4 in Kansas City writes:

Her family is praying people will see Tricia’s life as a call to action to get their vaccine — if not for themselves, for the ones they love. “Please take this seriously. You don’t want to see a family member you love go through this,” Carmichael said. “You have a way better chance of coming out OK than if you don’t.”

“I really miss you. I miss you a lot,” Adriana [Jones’s 18-year-old daughter] said."

The worst of this planned demic is over. 98% chance of surviving. Kids almost completely immune. It will go on as long as the secret leader in the White House says it will. 🙄

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Erik88 said:

And I've read multiple stories about people who got the vaccine, got COVID, and subsequently died.  I wonder, if in their last conscious thoughts, they are still glad they listened to that worm.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Interesting twist. For months I was told Covid would disappear as soon as Joe took over. 

Same here and I disagreed with several people I know who made this same argument.  Covid will go away when certain people can no longer use it to push their agendas.  

• Like 6
2 hours ago, deerslayer said:

Same here and I disagreed with several people I know who made this same argument.  Covid will go away when certain people can no longer use it to push their agendas.  

DING! We have a winner. It's real, but has been a political tool from the beginning.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, deerslayer said:

And I've read multiple stories about people who got the vaccine, got COVID, and subsequently died.  I wonder, if in their last conscious thoughts, they are still glad they listened to that worm.  

Medical prevention/treatment of any malady is all about probability based on the availability of scientific evidence.

In the US, some 600 Covid vaccinated people have so far been documented to have died with Covid itself being the primary cause of death. Compare with the +600K non-vaccinated folks who Rona croaked.

I'll take the odds offered by that "worm" any day.

- OS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1