SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I’ll be happy when this is well and truly over if only for the death of this thread. 

I would think that should be a fairly easy thing to accomplish.

Put a fork in it, it’s done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Is it an alien concept here that one can simply ignore any given thread?

Btw, Covid Delta is making a pretty significant upswing, especially here in the South, so traditionally now would be the appropriate time to double down and dismiss its importance. 😟

- OS

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Medical prevention/treatment of any malady is all about probability based on the availability of scientific evidence.

In the US, some 600 Covid vaccinated people have so far been documented to have died with Covid itself being the primary cause of death. Compare with the +600K non-vaccinated folks who Rona croaked.

I'll take the odds offered by that "worm" any day.

- OS

Yeah and I knew one of those 600, but none of the 600k.  What is the probability of that?  I trust neither of those numbers.  

13 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Yeah and I knew one of those 600, but none of the 600k.  What is the probability of that?  I trust neither of those numbers.  

I didn't personally know anyone at all who has died of Covid. So according to your premise, it's valid to surmise nobody has died of it at all.

- OS

• Like 2

I don’t feel that this is a dead horse issue.  It’s getting more and more alarming.  The DNC now wants to censor your personal text messages if they are deemed to contain misinformation about covid.  Who determines what is or isn’t misinformation?  

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/12/biden-covid-vaccination-campaign-499278

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

I don’t feel that this is a dead horse issue.  It’s getting more and more alarming.  The DNC now wants to censor your personal text messages if they are deemed to contain misinformation about covid.  Who determines what is or isn’t misinformation?  

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/12/biden-covid-vaccination-campaign-499278

Their experts do silly goose. The studies conducted by their experts show sharing texts not officially proven valid by the same experts conducting the study will 100% give you Corona. Clear now ?

• Wow 1

Some dont mind having an invisible Gov nose ring..... when they twist it, they say Thank You, may I have another....

"In 2017, Italian researchers reviewed the ingredients of 44 types of so-called “vaccines.” They discovered heavy metal debris and biological contamination in every human vaccine they tested. The researchers stated,

“The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us.” They then drew the obvious conclusion, namely, that because the micro- and nanocontaminants were “neither biocompatible nor biodegradable,” they were “biopersistent” and could cause inflammatory effects right away—or later (see this)"

Catherine Austin Fitts, The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine – The Duran

• Like 3

All I know is what's in the news. And I'm not sure what to trust. 🙄

However, all the networks are saying Covid is rising again. They say the new Delta strain is to blame. I also heard that there is yet another new strain rearing its ugly little head. Local station reported that Tipton Co. here in the west end recently had the highest 14 day surge in the whole country.  Currently talks are underway to decide if those already vaccinated should get a booster shot or not. 

In other news, the Tokyo Olympics is now severely limiting spectators. None at all in Tokyo itself and very limited in the outer venues.  There is now some question as to if the Olympics will happen at all.  No spectators will cost Tokyo millions of dollars. 

IDK man, Seems like this thing is trying hard to make a comeback. 

In the year 1880, the world population was estimated to be 990 million Humans. In 220 years it has grown to 7.7 Billion. Its unprecedented in the known history of the planet. It doesn't take a deep thinker to see the future of this race if this growth is not checked. The fact that they can put whatever they dam well please into a Vaccine without the slightest regard to long term damage is an affront to how the forefathers assemble this Union.   The shear fact that so few people are infuriated by these draconian population control laws is proof positive for the need to have a controlled population in its self. To days modern Human has NOT EARNED the right to freedom of his own will. Too many Americans are lock step behind installed DC puppets of the controllers. 

Edited by xtriggerman
1 hour ago, Grayfox54 said:

All I know is what's in the news. And I'm not sure what to trust. 🙄

However, all the networks are saying Covid is rising again. They say the new Delta strain is to blame. I also heard that there is yet another new strain rearing its ugly little head. Local station reported that Tipton Co. here in the west end recently had the highest 14 day surge in the whole country.  Currently talks are underway to decide if those already vaccinated should get a booster shot or not. 

In other news, the Tokyo Olympics is now severely limiting spectators. None at all in Tokyo itself and very limited in the outer venues.  There is now some question as to if the Olympics will happen at all.  No spectators will cost Tokyo millions of dollars. 

IDK man, Seems like this thing is trying hard to make a comeback. 

No surprise there.  I expect Lima, Mike, Oscar, Romeo, Sierra, X-ray, Yankee, and Zulu strains and a recurring cycle of “we need to re-mask/children need the shot/we need another $6 trillion in woke funds i mean covid relief/you are racist if covidphobia is not your hobby.”  

• Like 1
  • Moderators
24 minutes ago, No_0ne said:

You do have that hammer lying around somewhere ...

5c955567982c41fb3d3e236c895fbeafc50910601511805569e61a0c095ad240.jpg

As much as I would really enjoy locking and burying this thread under many hundreds of feet of earth, it would be an abuse of my authority.

• Like 1
  • Admin Team
23 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

As much as I would really enjoy locking and burying this thread under many hundreds of feet of earth, it would be an abuse of my authority.

I’ll let you turn out the lights when this is done.

I’m afraid we’ve got a ways to go before this thing is done though.

Thankfully at least the sickness part of this pandemic is almost totally optional at this point.  I’m still worried about the economic effects as variants hit largely unvaccinated countries that all affect our supply chains. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators
38 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I’ll let you turn out the lights when this is done.

I’m afraid we’ve got a ways to go before this thing is done though.

Thankfully at least the sickness part of this pandemic is almost totally optional at this point.  I’m still worried about the economic effects as variants hit largely unvaccinated countries that all affect our supply chains. 

Here is a point where I will break from my generally held views regarding public health, private industry, and intellectual property. We pumped billions of dollars of public money into the research to develop these vaccines. Therefore I believe them to be legitimately publicly owned. The federal government should remove patent protections for these vaccines and disseminate them across the globe. It is not only the right thing to do, it is 100% in our national interest to do so.

• Like 2

My wife’s employer is gearing up to mandate all employees take the vaccine. We have an important decision to make when that happens. She works at home. None of the vaccines have FDA approval. If we could find a lawyer willing and capable, I wouldn’t be opposed to being a test dummy in court.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Well, what's the purpose of having authority, except to abuse it now and then ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Admin Team
9 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Here is a point where I will break from my generally held views regarding public health, private industry, and intellectual property. We pumped billions of dollars of public money into the research to develop these vaccines. Therefore I believe them to be legitimately publicly owned. The federal government should remove patent protections for these vaccines and disseminate them across the globe. It is not only the right thing to do, it is 100% in our national interest to do so.

At this point - if I could only make one argument for getting the vaccine here in the US - it's all economic.  The longer we spend getting our own house in order - the longer it takes the rest of the world to get fully up and running with large scale programs.  

The tail risk of a country like Brazil, or Indonesia, or Thailand or a bunch of others affecting the global economy at scale because of supply chain issues is my biggest worry right now.

• Like 1