SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

• Admin Team
9 hours ago, gregintenn said:

My wife’s employer is gearing up to mandate all employees take the vaccine. We have an important decision to make when that happens. She works at home. None of the vaccines have FDA approval. If we could find a lawyer willing and capable, I wouldn’t be opposed to being a test dummy in court.

Greg, I'm truly curious on this - I've heard similar from a few other folks in my social circle.  Does the FDA approval actually change how you think about the vaccine?

3 hours ago, deerslayer said:

I wonder who runs the FDA and how many metric ass tons of pressure they are under to hurry the F up and approve some vaccines.  

From fda.org:

Acting Commissioner - Janet Woodcock, M.D.

From Wikipedia - 22,450 tons, however its not clear if these are metric, or standard ass tons ...

Edited by No_0ne
  • Haha 1

Legally, they can't approve it if there are proven treatments that stop the infection. Thats why Ivermectin and possibly others that out right kill the virus has been black balled out of the "media" for the most part. India is a clear example of Ivermectine trial that wiped out Covid in short order. Problem is, there is no money in it and it wont desensitize the herd to more invasive injections to come. Yeah, its time to step off.... again.  I suppose there arn't alot of scholars of Revelation in here.... Hiding in plain sight comes to mind. And this is the Bible Belt?... 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Greg, I'm truly curious on this - I've heard similar from a few other folks in my social circle.  Does the FDA approval actually change how you think about the vaccine?

To a degree, it would. There is a lot of misinformation out there; on both sides. The fact this is being pushed so hard certainly gives me pause. The federal government nor the talking heads on the news give a tinker’s damn about your health. What is the real reason behind the constant push?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Darrell said:

Which draconian population control laws? 

Why do you think some 56 percent of US children are on some form of pharmaceutical drug?  After my 6 year old was damaged by the DTaP injection I jumped threw Gov hoops for a Religious exemption from that garbage. Now my Daughter is found to have Narcolepsy. Another neurological disorder.... and none of the Pharma trained AH doctors "know" where it comes from.....  I'v read way too many pubmed summaries to ignore why there is a Blood Brain Barrier.  Knock your self out...   The BBB is no longer a barrier any more to protecting neurological brain functions from contamination of Vaccine ingredients. The most basic research will show Aluminum adjuvants ( not food grade) and dead viral materials both breach the BBB without much resistance.  So much so that the Aluminum has special conductive coatings that can stimulate brain neurons that otherwise would not be under a normally balanced function. If your kids were damaged by this garbage, Maybe you might have learned about what REALLY is the meaning of draconian.

Apr 25, 2017 · The bloodbrain barrier (BBB) poses a major obstacle for drug delivery to the central nervous system (CNS). This study revealed that genetic or pharmacological targeting of sphingosine 1–phosphate receptor-1 (S1P1) facilitates a small-molecule-selective BBB opening, without major signs of CNS inflammation or injury. This size-selective BBB opening could be attributed to changes in the ...

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, gregintenn said:

My wife’s employer is gearing up to mandate all employees take the vaccine. We have an important decision to make when that happens. She works at home. None of the vaccines have FDA approval. If we could find a lawyer willing and capable, I wouldn’t be opposed to being a test dummy in court.

OSHA has chimed in on this, If the employer requires the employee to get the vaccine and there is a detrimental effect the employer is liable for all damages to the employee and the employer pay for any medical care there after.

• Like 3

It is turning up a little. I have been forced to wear a mask 3 times in the last couple of weeks dealing with doctors. I had conversations with two different lab techs about masks. The one today said that we have vaccinated folks with covid in our hospitals right now. Of course, the vaccinated folks are handling the disease much better. But, it's still on the move. USA chart...  image.thumb.png.123dcacc2e2b703bbbbb892b5c8f4f22.png

2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

The federal government nor the talking heads on the news give a tinker’s damn about your health

And for today's absolutely useless trivia tidbit, it's "tinker's dam".  Tinkers (metalsmiths) often made a "dam" out of clay, dough, mud, etc. to hold liquid solder temporarily in place while cooling.  They then discarded the now-useless dam of material once the solder had solidified enough to patch the hole or seam in the object they were repairing ...

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, gregintenn said:

To a degree, it would. There is a lot of misinformation out there; on both sides. The fact this is being pushed so hard certainly gives me pause. The federal government nor the talking heads on the news give a tinker’s damn about your health. What is the real reason behind the constant push?

Forbidden subject.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Forbidden subject.

Gotta all BS on this. Not everything is a conspiracy despite how hard folks try to make it so. The vaccine is the obvious way you stop a virus from continuing to spread and it's been working. If Trump was in office he'd be pushing us to get the shot too. 

2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Gotta all BS on this. Not everything is a conspiracy despite how hard folks try to make it so. The vaccine is the obvious way you stop a virus from continuing to spread and it's been working. If Trump was in office he'd be pushing us to get the shot too. 

Call BS. I always look to you for clarity 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

3 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Call BS. I always look to you for clarity 🙂 

I’m not going to dig too much into the politics here as it is a verboten subject, but I would suggest looking into who was very pro-vax and who was vax-hesitant in their rhetoric last summer in the political sphere. Might look a little bit opposite to what it looks like now. 

Politics and partisanship ruins everything. 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I’m not going to dig too much into the politics here as it is a verboten subject, but I would suggest looking into who was very pro-vax and who was vax-hesitant in their rhetoric last summer in the political sphere. Might look a little bit opposite to what it looks like now. 

You are correct, sir. We have a very short attention span. I am quite open to changing my mind, but so far, my original opinion hasn’t chamged.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gregintenn said:

You are correct, sir. We have a very short attention span. I am quite open to changing my mind, but so far, my original opinion hasn’t chamged.

You and I both, but he was referring to the DC pukes I believe.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Well kinda sorta.  Trump got the vaccine and encouraged everyone else to do the same.  Just a couple months ago he still said get the shot.  Others have been less consistent.  

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 1