SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

On 7/24/2021 at 7:27 PM, Raoul said:

You know I don't disagree with you, but sometimes I think you overanalyze. Sometimes ####e just happens. If the overlords were really that smart we would have been total serfs a long time ago.

I need a break.

Actually, I've been accused of not analyzing things enough.

Now, I must say that we all have our opinions, and I too would like a vacation from this particular reality. But I don't really see how.

I've tried the "bury my head in the sand and ignore everything" method. That doesn't work for me. I'm not particularly intelligent, especially compared with some of those here; but I see just too much that doesn't add up or make the very least bit of sense. 

Examples would be the CRT  push in our schools, the insanity of pre-k and giving our children to the wildly leftest teachers for an additional several years of indoctrination.

Others out there, but don't really feel up to going into a long tirade this morning.

• Like 1
On 7/23/2021 at 5:32 PM, btq96r said:

I'm don't subscribe to a deity, but I did spend some time in a church as a kid without it catching on fire, so I learned a little.  I can't help but compare people in dire straits who haven't gotten the vaccine to that story of a man on a rooftop during a flood who had a weather report, a rowboat, and a helicopter that could have given him safety at different times, but he sent them all away because he felt God would protect him.  Then after he died in the flood, he asked God what happened, only to learn God had sent the report, the rowboat, and the helicopter.

I hope all of them come out okay, and I hope anyone still hesitant considers what we're seeing.

Great analogy. I think more and more are seeing it in a similar fashion.

Also they are beginning to question the source, the timing, and the political reactions from the situation.

For me, there is no hesitation in saying it was from the Chinese, and that the release was in an effort to damage and possibly destroy the financial  position of the US and the world at large.

There is in my mind, little to suggest a rational theory otherwise. As far as the political aspect...it succeeded. Trump gone. Controlled Joe in charge(supposedly), and the majority of the dems and the left are hell bent on "changing America for the better."

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, hipower said:

Actually, I've been accused of not analyzing things enough.

Now, I must say that we all have our opinions, and I too would like a vacation from this particular reality. But I don't really see how.

I've tried the "bury my head in the sand and ignore everything" method. That doesn't work for me. I'm not particularly intelligent, especially compared with some of those here; but I see just too much that doesn't add up or make the very least bit of sense. 

Examples would be the CRT  push in our schools, the insanity of pre-k and giving our children to the wildly leftest teachers for an additional several years of indoctrination.

Others out there, but don't really feel up to going into a long tirade this morning.

No need for me personally. Pretty sure I'm reading your mind right now.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:21 AM, mikegideon said:

No need for me personally. Pretty sure I'm reading your mind right now.

Then I must apologize for all the other things you are seeing. I have difficulty maintaining a  rational and peaceful mind. Lots of things flow thru largely uninvited. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’d rather swim in a pool of Covid than to hear any more about it.

They're warming up for round three. America's favorite cockwomble is gonna get back to full PPE when you go to the bathroom.

• Like 3
On 7/27/2021 at 6:35 PM, Garufa said:

We don't need folks dying because they didn't get the vaccine. That includes Phil, but probably not his grandkids. It's gonna be political to the bitter end.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

Saw am article today proclaiming farts were responsible for the spread of Covid. How long til Faucci comes on tv wearing an m95 undergarment?

They got it mixed up with global warming. Watch one of AOC's podcasts. She will straighten it out.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, hipower said:

Then I must apologize for all the other things you are seeing. I have difficulty maintaining a  rational and peaceful mind. Lots of things flow thru largely uninvited. 

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Part of my brain likes to torture the rest of it. It's why I battle with insomnia.

Edited by E4 No More
  • Like 2

Ya'll need to go down to your local CBD shop and buy something to take care of that insomnia. 

Through some strange loophole, they can now sell Delta 8 in Tennessee. No idea how it's legal. 

Driving The Simpsons GIF

Edited by Erik88
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Ya'll need to go down to your local CBD shop and buy something to take care of that insomnia. 

Through some strange loophole, they can now sell Delta 8 in Tennessee. No idea how it's legal. 

Driving The Simpsons GIF

It doesn't work on me.

2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Driving The Simpsons GIF

When it comes to the parts of that plant, I never have worried much if it was legal, especially living in Nashville all those years. Not that I was ever real big on it. Retirement is tranquility. Don't need weed.

14 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Unisom works for me. Unisom and Flexeril works better. 

I've tried all sorts of over-the-counter stuff and prescribed medicines. The only thing that works reliably is getting drunk, and that ain't good for me. I'm actually fed-up with what the VA has been trying, so I'm going to The Sleep Center next month to see what the civilians can do. They can prescribe better drugs. 🙂