SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, E4 No More said:

I've tried all sorts of over-the-counter stuff and prescribed medicines. The only thing that works reliably is getting drunk, and that ain't good for me. I'm actually fed-up with what the VA has been trying, so I'm going to The Sleep Center next month to see what the civilians can do. They can prescribe better drugs. 🙂

Ambien works. But you may wake up totally hairless, and in a tutu.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Garufa said:

This made me laugh. I told my wife they are probably worried too many Republican voters might die if they don't do something. Can't lose another election.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Erik88 said:

This made me laugh. I told my wife they are probably worried too many Republican voters might die if they don't do something. Can't lose another election.

You joke, but you're probably more right than any of us care to admit.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Yeah. They can't possibly have good intentions. Another home run there, CNN.

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

They’re going to need all the help they can get.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lumber_Jack said:

This isn’t a good sign for Uncle Phil. Hope things turn around 

F71119EE-0961-4571-AE96-A92B7EFDE147.jpeg

Listening this afternoon and Pamela(? I think) said Phil had voluntarily requested to be placed on a ventilator.

Prayers for Uncle Phil.

23 hours ago, mikegideon said:

We don't need folks dying because they didn't get the vaccine. That include Phil, but probably not his grandkids. It's gonna be political to the bitter end.

Was getting a cleaning at my dentist when the ad was mentioned. I bit my tongue when asked about how I felt on the vaccine/Covid things.

I did tell her I believed in the virus, but not in all of the things we are being told about it from the media and the politicians.

She laughed and sort of agreed.

8 hours ago, mikegideon said:

When it comes to the parts of that plant, I never have worried much if it was legal, especially living in Nashville all those years. Not that I was ever real big on it. Retirement is tranquility. Don't need weed.

Retirement is tranquility??? Are you married? 

6 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Ivermectin is supposed to work too. If I get the China Virus, I'll just go to a Farmer's service or CO-OP and get some. Dosage by weight. What about Hydroxychloroquine? Can you even get it?

Edited by Quavodus
5 hours ago, mikegideon said:

You are not far off. My wife did some strange things when she was on it. She is not a big fan of feet. When she was on ambien she would get up at night and give me foot massages while Clipping my toenails. She would not remember a thing and swore that I was lying until I filmed her one night. She stopped taking it not long after. Ambien is a weird drug. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

You are not far off. My wife did some strange things when she was on it. She is not a big fan of feet. When she was on ambien she would get up at night and give me foot massages while Clipping my toenails. She would not remember a thing and swore that I was lying until I filmed her one night. She stopped taking it not long after. Ambien is a weird drug. 

Tell the truth, you kept some in reserve and slip her some when you’re feet are sore, don’t ya?

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

Tell the truth, you kept some in reserve and slip her some when you’re feet are sore, don’t ya?

I hate to admit it but I did consider it. My feet had never looked so good. 😂

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, KahrMan said:

Yeah. We know a couple here that woke up in each others' underwear. Weird drug.

• Haha 1