SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

31 minutes ago, Quavodus said:

How much are they paying that fool?

Gona make you mad, did me when I first heard

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/?sh=566bc9c8386f

Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees.

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, RED333 said:

Gona make you mad, did me when I first heard

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/?sh=566bc9c8386f

Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees.

Cockwombles are super expensive.

• Like 1

TN average daily Covid deaths:

Well, like much of the rest of the nation and especially most of the South, we're going the wrong way again. Note surge in last 10 days:

(2021)
July 1-7    24
July 8-14   39               
July 15-21  38
July 22-28  64
July 29-31  19

total: 184  5.9 daily death average

All:

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9

total TN deaths thru 8/1/21: 12,758

- OS

• Administrator

As I've been saying, people need to determine who they are going to trust for their medical advice (such as their doctor) and then weigh that heavily against all of the other noise being made about COVID-19.

My doctor and I caught up with each other on the subject last week and he recommended that enough time had elapsed for me since I actually had COVID-19 back in February, and now, for me to give strong consideration to one of the available vaccines.  His position was that the mRNA ones are most effective against the delta variant for someone who's never had COVID before, but that for me the Johnson & Johnson one would be fine.  It would effectively be a booster for my existing natural antibodies.

I got jabbed with a needle this afternoon.

So far, no superpowers have manifested but I am hoping at least that the microchip the government surely implanted in me will allow for wireless charging.  It burned like a mother when the nurse pushed the vaccine in, so I can only logically assume that means the 5G signals were flooding into my bloodstream.

If I turn into a zombie, promise me you guys will aim for the head and not be cruel and shoot me in the 🍆.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, TGO David said:

As I've been saying, people need to determine who they are going to trust for their medical advice (such as their doctor) and then weigh that heavily against all of the other noise being made about COVID-19.

My doctor and I caught up with each other on the subject last week and he recommended that enough time had elapsed for me since I actually had COVID-19 back in February, and now, for me to give strong consideration to one of the available vaccines.  His position was that the mRNA ones are most effective against the delta variant for someone who's never had COVID before, but that for me the Johnson & Johnson one would be fine.  It would effectively be a booster for my existing natural antibodies.

So far, no superpowers have manifested but I am hoping at least that the microchip the government surely implanted in me will allow for wireless charging.  It burned like a mother when the nurse pushed the vaccine in, so I can only logically assume that means the 5G signals were flooding into my bloodstream.

If I turn into a zombie, promise me you guys will aim for the head and not be cruel and shoot me in the 🍆.

You’re in the matrix now brother. Relax and enjoy the steak. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Admin Team

ECMO technology is amazing - but it’s definitely last ditch in a case like this due to the extreme toll it takes on so many of a patient’s other systems when used for anything other than a very short period of time.

There’s a time clock that starts the moment you go on it.

I wouldn’t wish it on any family.  Prayers for them. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TGO David said:

Supposed to be 28 days more or less for zombie effects. The microchip, well that's immediate.

Edited by Quavodus
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, TGO David said:

When that chip gets into a blood vessel just under the skin in your arm it looks just like a mole burrowing across the front yard.

• Haha 1
  • Administrator

Status Update:  Injection site in my shoulder was a little sore for most of the evening.  Not a biggie.  A little Ibuprofen and some self massaging ( giggity ) took care of that.

I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat but no other problems.  My energy level seems normal, no fever, and no aches that I don't normally have.  I did notice that I forgot something rather simple while I was doing my normal morning routine, so I'll try to remember 😄 to pay attention to this and see if it's the same "brain fog" that I had with actual COVID earlier this year.  I honestly wouldn't be a bit surprised to see some strange occurrences like that as my body's naturally-acquired immunity kicks in and punches the J&J payload in the balls.

STILL no wireless charging capability.  The government microchip I got might be a dud.

Netflix Hasan Minaj GIF by Patriot Act

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Injection site in my shoulder was a little sore for most of the evening.

Give it a few more hours. When I got mine it felt like I took a punch from Mike Tyson in my arm.  And I wish I could blame brain fog on the vaccine. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, TGO David said:

STILL no wireless charging capability.  The government microchip I got might be a dud.

Well there is a global chip shortage, so they probably used whatever Bangladesh-made crap they could find.  Hmmmmm maybe the chip shortage is due to all these shots…

• Like 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Well there is a global chip shortage, so they probably used whatever Bangladesh-made crap they could find.  Hmmmmm maybe the chip shortage is due to all these shots…

I was just wondering if the two were related.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
On 8/3/2021 at 7:58 AM, Erik88 said:

Give it a few more hours. When I got mine it felt like I took a punch from Mike Tyson in my arm.  And I wish I could blame brain fog on the vaccine. 😀

CAN CONFIRM!  Yesterday was the end of the first 24 hours and my shoulder was throbbing.  Today the muscle is still very sore to the touch at the injection site.

My wife, a nurse, says that it's because the pH balance of the shot is quite a bit different than my body's normal pH and that caused it to burn and continue hurting.  I, on the other hand, now a true believer in "The Science", am quite certain that it hurts because the wires from the microchip have burrowed deep into my arm and are now receiving VLF signals from China.

One of us is right and the other is wrong.  I know who my money is on.

China Sport GIF by Olympics

• Haha 5

So my Wife called on her lunch break crying-

Her Manager got wind of a Company Mandate coming soon that will require either they are vaccinated or would have to get tested weekly and show the test results-

If the results are positive they would miss 2 weeks of work unpaid-

So much for the talking heads saying this crap was only in the Blue states-

Seems also to be creeping into the Red States-

How legally can a Company mandate a Vaccine-so much for HIPPA-and the Constitution which seems to mean nothing anymore-

We have the Great Big Talking Head in Washington to thank for this new BS-

Legal Idea's anyone-

• Sad 1

This has nothing to do with HIPPA( does not apply to private non-medical business) or the constitution.  Tennessee is a work at will state.  Employers can set any requirement for work.(obviously it can't be discriminatory)  You wife has the option of not working there if she does not want to.   Not saying this is right, just the way it is.  Their place, their rules.

• Like 12