SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

OSHA is on your side, but the employee must get sick or hurt from the chicom jab. Have your Doc write a letter saying she can not get the jab. Then there is the church route, you know religious exemption.

• Admin Team

For what it's worth, the case that's really gotten the snowball rolling downhill on mandates is the Indiana University case that just went before the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Of the 15 judges on the court - only four were appointed by Democratic administrations.

Damon Leichty (a Trump appointee) wrote the opinion in the case. They denied an injunction pending an appeal - meaning they may petition the Supreme Court but the decision is going forward anyway. And, most would doubt that a majority conservative court is going to be terribly anxious to overturn a majority conservative appeals court.

Like it or not - mandates are likely here for the duration.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, RED333 said:

OSHA is on your side, but the employee must get sick or hurt from the chicom jab. Have your Doc write a letter saying she can not get the jab. Then there is the church route, you know religious exemption.

From the church side I would be careful about using the church as a personal exemption excuse. It would be all the impetus needed to officially go after church's. It's on their radar, just don't think this it's the thing to trigger them on. 

We're a right to work state, so a company can and does fire or layoff employees at will. It only takes a couple of made up non satisfactory work skills or poor preformance and your kicking cans down the road. Should Vaccines and testing be mandatory well you need to make that decision for yourself. I chose to get the vaccination due to my health puts me at greater risk(stage 4 colon, liver cancer plus 5 bypasses) so the decision is up to your wife, either get the shot or daily testing, or get another job but it seems it's been decided that a lot of companies are going in that direction.

9 minutes ago, krunchnik said:

Doesn't make it at all on the side of righteous-

I've long since given up on expecting my employers to be righteous. The corporation I work for met or beat most of our financial goals for 2020 and they still decided to lay off a bunch of people earlier this year, just because. I'm not surprised to hear companies are doing this. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, TGO David said:

CAN CONFIRM!  Yesterday was the end of the first 24 hours and my shoulder was throbbing.  Today the muscle is still very sore to the touch at the injection site.

My wife, a nurse, says that it's because the pH balance of the shot is quite a bit different than my body's normal pH and that caused it to burn and continue hurting.  I, on the other hand, now a true believer in "The Science", am quite certain that it hurts because the wires from the microchip have burrowed deep into my arm and are now receiving VLF signals from China.

One of us is right and the other is wrong.  I know who my money is on.

China Sport GIF by Olympics

Wait until the wires reach your spinal cord. Then the REAL fun begins.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
18 hours ago, TGO David said:

CAN CONFIRM!  Yesterday was the end of the first 24 hours and my shoulder was throbbing.  Today the muscle is still very sore to the touch at the injection site.

My wife, a nurse, says that it's because the pH balance of the shot is quite a bit different than my body's normal pH and that caused it to burn and continue hurting.  I, on the other hand, now a true believer in "The Science", am quite certain that it hurts because the wires from the microchip have burrowed deep into my arm and are now receiving VLF signals from China.

One of us is right and the other is wrong.  I know who my money is on.

China Sport GIF by Olympics

Even if she wasn't right, you'd still lose.   At least that's how it works at my house. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Welp-I bit the bullet and went and took the vaccine myself-

I don't want my Wife getting something I am not willing to do-

Perhaps this will help in lessen the fear a bit-

Than again if I croak she can always say-see I told Ya so-

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Their company, their rules. Either accept it or quit.

Covid is making a big comeback.  The Delta strain is kicking butt big time and expected to get much worse.  Companies requiring vaccination are just trying to stay in business.  At the current rate, I fully expect requiring  masks to be back soon. I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up back in full lock down. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

Their company, their rules. Either accept it or quit.

Covid is making a big comeback.  The Delta strain is kicking butt big time and expected to get much worse.  Companies requiring vaccination are just trying to stay in business.  At the current rate, I fully expect requiring  masks to be back soon. I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up back in full lock down. 

They are already talking about booster shots before the winter, so I fully expect a mask mandate.  There will also probably be another lockdown.

I can’t complain about how people feel about their individual freedoms, but as long as there is a perceived need for a vaccine we will be riding this merry go round for the foreseeable future. I hope we can survive it. 

• Like 4
  • Moderators
25 minutes ago, Links2k said:

They are already talking about booster shots before the winter, so I fully expect a mask mandate.  There will also probably be another lockdown.

I can’t complain about how people feel about their individual freedoms, but as long as there is a perceived need for a vaccine we will be riding this merry go round for the foreseeable future. I hope we can survive it. 

We can survive it, maybe on some cases not individually but as a whole. I worry about the costs (not financial, but personal, freedoms, joy, friendships, relationships, memories, etc).

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Just got back from a quick trip to my local Kroger. The "Mask Required" signs are back up. 

Get ready for another round folks.

Required for the unvaccinated or all?  Kroger in Knoxville makes the distinction, at least as of yesterday.

44 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Required for the unvaccinated or all?

Didn't specify. So I guess its everybody.

A few weeks ago it was masks for the un-vaccinated.  A couple of weeks ago the mask signs disappeared. Now its back to everybody. 

From what I've been seeing on the news, I'm expecting another lock down soon. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Didn't specify. So I guess its everybody.

A few weeks ago it was masks for the un-vaccinated.  A couple of weeks ago the mask signs disappeared. Now its back to everybody. 

From what I've been seeing on the news, I'm expecting another lock down soon. 

I expect some serious draconian measures dropping soon...like no admittance without your proof of vaccination.  The “passport” is already being implemented in some places.

Show me your papers, comrade.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

There was. Folks like you were stubborn about going along with it, however.

Are you....attemping to make this about Biden? (whom I didn't vote for) 

If we have another state quarantine(which I really doubt) I guess I will be to blame since I voted for Lee. 

Your comment didn't make any sense.

fzlgdpq4br551.jpg