SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Quavodus said:

I'm not a member of Twitter or Facebook. But, it sure don't take much to get banned. Just tell the truth.

11 hours ago, AuEagle said:

Interesting the people that get censored on twatter.

Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Berenson After Viral COVID Tweets | ZeroHedge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Berenson

Alex Berenson (born January 6, 1973) is an American writer and a proponent of COVID-19 misinformation. He was a reporter for The New York Times and has authored several thriller novels and a book on corporate financial filings. His 2019 book Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence sparked controversy, earning denunciations from many in the scientific and medical communities.

During the coronavirus pandemic, Berenson appeared frequently in American right-wing media, spreading false claims about COVID-19 and its vaccines.[2] He spent much of the pandemic arguing that its seriousness was overblown; once COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, he made false claims about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.[3][4][5][6][7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_Your_Children:_The_Truth_About_Marijuana,_Mental_Illness_and_Violence

Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence is a 2019 book by Alex Berenson. In it, Berenson makes harsh claims that cannabis use directly causes psychosis and violence, claims denounced as alarmist and inaccurate by many in the scientific and medical communities. The scientists state that Berenson is drawing inappropriate conclusions from the research he cites, primarily by inferring causation from correlation,[1]:1[2]:1[3]:1[4] as well as cherry picking[5]:1 data that fits his narrative, and falling victim to selection bias via his use of anecdotes[5]:1 to back up his assertions.[3]:1[6]:1[2]:1[7]:1[8]

The title "Tell Your Children" was also the original title for Reefer Madness, a 1936 American propaganda film which gained cult popularity in the 1970s for its alarmist claims about marijuana. In an interview, Berenson said he made this choice deliberately: "I expected I would face serious backlash for this book and instead of running from it I decided to lean in."[9]

Yeah so the truth I guess wasnt what he was telling.

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

Here we go again  banghead.gif

New Covid variant detected in South Africa has already been found in England as scientists warn it is the 'most mutated variant so far'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937851/New-Covid-variant-detected-South-Africa-mutated-variant-far.html

Vaccines will probably have to be continually updated for variants. It's sad. 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:56 PM, FUJIMO said:

You don't walk away from the poker table when you're winning 

15 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

It just worked too good the last time to let it go  icon-smile-1.gif

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but I'm curious what makes you guys say this. I feel like Biden would much rather be able to claim he "solved" this problem than let it drag out. At least to some degree, Covid is still hurting the economy, hiring, and growth. For the most part, they are allowing the states to decide how they handle this, just like Trump did.  Are you seeing some continued power grabs? I get the runaway spending is still happening but that's no change from before. 

Edited by Erik88
17 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but I'm curious what makes you guys say this. I feel like Biden would much rather be able to claim he "solved" this problem than let it drag out. At least to some degree, Covid is still hurting the economy, hiring, and growth. For the most part, they are allowing the states to decide how they handle this, just like Trump did.  Are you seeing some continued power grabs? I get the runaway spending is still happening but that's no change from before. 

Well, the most effective traps are the ones you can't see.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Without getting too political, continuing the scamdemic plays right into their agenda.  They can, and are, using it to force the jab, attempt to pass voting legislation, and keep the focus away from other major problems like our border.

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

Well, the most effective traps are the ones you can't see.

10 minutes ago, Omega said:

Without getting too political, continuing the scamdemic plays right into their agenda.  They can, and are, using it to force the jab, attempt to pass voting legislation, and keep the focus away from other major problems like our border.

To maintain my place in the TGO community and not see the ban hammer I will only say certain people have become masters at slight of hand and redirect. If you think Covid and  Afghanistan playing out like this wasn't "planned" then you fell for the redirect.

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Admin Team

Early on in my career, someone told me something that's stuck with me for a lot of years.

There is no them. Even if there was some organized cabal - they're just not smart enough to pull anything off on that kind of scale.

Rephrased - never assign to malice what can reasonably be attributed to incompetence.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Early on in my career, someone told me something that's stuck with me for a lot of years.

There is no them. Even if there was some organized cabal - they're just not smart enough to pull anything off on that kind of scale.

Rephrased - never assign to malice what can reasonably be attributed to incompetence.

While I agree to an extent and that phrase applies to a lot of things there's far too many getting very rich off these problems to believe it was incompetence that got them there.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Ok. I'm fine admitting I fell for it. What was the redirect? 

NO NO, I'm not singling you out. And the way it was so eloquently structured you don't have a choice to "fall" for it per say. The redirect was to keep us fighting with one another with the endless myriad of BS that took place all while we were all suppose to be "in this together" and "flattening the curve" , blah blah blah. Proof its still working is Afghanistan.

Edited to add, this is not a suggestion that COVID is a myth or mind control experiment. Most of my foil is going toward building a phallic shaped rocket to compete with ol Jeffy poo. 🙂

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Covid escalation makes 2022 mail in ballots more palatable and keeps the door open for unprecedented spending on unprecedented things.  

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 8
10 hours ago, deerslayer said:

Covid escalation makes 2022 mail in ballots more palatable and keeps the door open for unprecedented spending on unprecedented things.  

Actually, I agree with this.  A lot of things have happened that wouldn't have or shouldn't have in the name of COVID. 

One bad thing that is about to happen is that millions of people are going to potentially become homeless, because the Government told them they didn't have to make rent payments during that crisis, while at the same time giving them an additional $600 a week in unemployment.  That additional unemployment would have paid their rent.  What the Government failed to mention very loudly is that at the end of all this, all that rent that hadn't been been paying was going to come due. in the form of a lump sum payment.

15 hours ago, Moped said:

Actually, I agree with this.  A lot of things have happened that wouldn't have or shouldn't have in the name of COVID. 

One bad thing that is about to happen is that millions of people are going to potentially become homeless, because the Government told them they didn't have to make rent payments during that crisis, while at the same time giving them an additional $600 a week in unemployment.  That additional unemployment would have paid their rent.  What the Government failed to mention very loudly is that at the end of all this, all that rent that hadn't been been paying was going to come due. in the form of a lump sum payment.

Are people really this unintelligent or are they simply sorry?

16 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Sigh...We know the answer. 

Also, they put a pause on federal student loan payments. Of course, you could still pay if you wanted to, and the entire payment would have gone to the principal. So you could actually pay them off a lot faster. Instead of doing this, I have two friends that just stopped paying them entirely. Both have good jobs. I think they are hoping the debt will be forgiven but I really doubt it. 

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

Have you not heard the saying, "Individuals are smart; people are stupid"?

And old Nancy is already working on a way to make it worse since the SC said dementia Joe's order is invalid.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Sigh...We know the answer. 

Also, they put a pause on federal student loan payments. Of course, you could still pay if you wanted to, and the entire payment would have gone to the principal. So you could actually pay them off a lot faster. Instead of doing this, I have two friends that just stopped paying them entirely. Both have good jobs. I think they are hoping the debt will be forgiven but I really doubt it. 

It's a loan , pay it back!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1