SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

52 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

@E4 No More how's the 21 year old on the ventilator doing? He's been on my mind. 

My dad has done surprisingly well with COVID. He's looking forward to getting out of the house. It didn't really hit his lungs real hard like it does some people. I'm guessing that antibody treatment he got helped. 

He's out of the hospital. Thanks for asking.

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

@E4 No More how's the 21 year old on the ventilator doing? He's been on my mind. 

My dad has done surprisingly well with COVID. He's looking forward to getting out of the house. It didn't really hit his lungs real hard like it does some people. I'm guessing that antibody treatment he got helped. 

I'm so glad that worked. It works real well when it does.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

Sorry to hear it, Mike.

We're all going to get a dose of it if people don't wake up.

Funny thing is, 100% vax participation would drop the death rate to damn near zero. So, "compliance" is actually the best way to fight these damn control freaks. They gotta have dead bodies for their BS to fly.

I didn't get the shot because old braindead-in-chief told me to. 

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

That's good news!

4 hours ago, RED333 said:

So sorry to hear this. Praying for all involved 

All involved is the big problem. He was one of those guys that everybody loved. So there are a lot of good folks all over the country that are grieving right now, all because he wouldn't take a damn shot.

This is one way to stop all the arguing about Covid  

A California county’s Democrat-controlled board of supervisors voted 3-2 at midnight Tuesday to declare misinformation a public health crisis and potentially silence residents who oppose coronavirus lockdowns as well as mask and vaccine mandates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego-declaring-misinformation-public-health-crisis

• Haha 1

Grim month, daily death average almost quintupled July's:

Aug 1-7      89
Aug 8-14  129
Aug 15-21 212
Aug 22-28 237
Aug 29-31 110

total: 777    
daily death average: 25.0

----------------------------------------------

Big picture:

TN average daily Covid deaths:

(2020)
March         0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April            5.8
May             5.3
June            8.0
July            14.7
Aug           22.5
Sept         23.2
Oct           29.0
Nov          41.9
Dec          74.3
(2021)
Jan           88.4
Feb          62.8
Mar         15.9
Apr           9.7
May          8.1      
June         3.8
July          5.9
Aug       25.0

total TN deaths thru 8/31/21: 13,518

- OS

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, maroonandwhite said:

I received my first shot yesterday. No side effects so far other than some shot arm soreness. My symptoms are subsiding as well. Still can’t smell anything and have some chest soreness but I’m thankful to be on the other side of it!

Glad everything went good for you. No smell yet. So if you get behind a cattle truck, your good. 🤣

Edited by Quavodus

I received my first shot yesterday. No side effects so far other than some shot arm soreness. My symptoms are subsiding as well. Still can’t smell anything and have some chest soreness but I’m thankful to be on the other side of it!

I'm confused. Did you get vaccinated right after having covid? You said no side effects but then went on to say your symptoms are going away.

1 minute ago, Erik88 said:

I'm confused. Did you get vaccinated right after having covid? You said no side effects but then went on to say your symptoms are going away.

Sorry should have been more clear. That’s correct. I was worried I may have some negative setbacks from the vaccine but didn’t notice any. Just have the lingering effects from the virus itself. 

Sorry should have been more clear. That’s correct. I was worried I may have some negative setbacks from the vaccine but didn’t notice any. Just have the lingering effects from the virus itself. 

I thought you had to wait to get vaccinated a bit after having covid?

https://www.sarasotamagazine.com/news-and-profiles/2021/08/how-long-to-wait-after-having-covid-to-get-vaccine

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I read from the CDC website that I could safely get it as soon as I met the requirements to break quarantine. It’s kind of a gray area though I’m sure. I only had a fever for the first day and a half and just figured I was well enough to get it. I think some believe that the natural antibodies are sufficient for a while and others say the vaccine will up the protection beyond the natural antibodies from the virus. 
All I know is I don’t want it again and wanted the vaccine ASAP. 

20 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

That's what I thought too. Things are changing. Some science, some politics, and some things pulled right out of their butts.

Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

So as new things are learned the recommendations change. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

So as new things are learned the recommendations change. 

I agree but, I think Fauci just guesses his way through it.