SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Your right. I am smart enough to not take a deworming medicine made for horses. I have no issue with people taking ivermectin prescribed by their doctor as I mentioned in a later post. 

*You're

The governments of several western nations are actively pressuring health care providors to NOT prescribe it to people for treatment or prophalactic against Covid. I would post a link from last night to a Canadian Dr. Who posted her first hand account and a copy of the letter she received, but its already been taken down and memory holed.

Another person in this thread posted a first hand account from a facility in Nashville.

People who WANT to get it through their health care professional cannot.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS ACTIVELY RESTRICTING YOUR AND MY ACCESS TO SAFE AND PROVEN DRUG, AND INSTEAD ARE PUSHING A NOVEL MEDICATION EN MASSE ON THE ENTIRE POPULATION.

Put your politics aside, ignore the media soundbites. Look at what is happening. You can't get the safe and proven one from your dr, only the new experimental one. Go ahead, call your doctor, ask them to phone a script in to your local Kroger, tell us what happens? Honestly curious.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, peejman said:

Yep. Also seems discriminatory to me. Why only large businesses? Small businesses would seem far more vulnerable to an outbreak.  

Guess some animals are more equal than others.

Dictators dictate.

Mandators mandate.

Difference???  None,

Biden Exempts Over 600,000 USPS Workers From Federal Mandatory Vaccination Order | ZeroHedge

• Confused 1
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

Guess some animals are more equal than others.

Dictators dictate.

Mandators mandate.

Difference???  None,

Biden Exempts Over 600,000 USPS Workers From Federal Mandatory Vaccination Order | ZeroHedge

Well, seeing as how USPS now delivers to my house at 8:30PM now, I'm guessing they don't want to have to fire anyone.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ReeferMac said:

You can't get the safe and proven

We don't know yet if it is proven. They are doing clinical trials on it as we type this.

My mom had no issue getting a doctor to prescribe ivermectin when she got covid. Apparently Joe Rogan didn't either. 

I'm not seeing a conspiracy to keep it from people. Only caution. 

17 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

You're right. I am smart enough to not take a deworming medicine made for horses. I have no issue with people taking ivermectin prescribed by their doctor as I mentioned in a later post. 

Well, bless your heart.

I'm glad my friends were smart enough to take the horse paste to treat their covid successfully.  I know of others who are using it precautionary. 

Why would you have an issue with what anyone uses for treatment?

Most of us still believe in freedom no matter what cnn or the nyt says.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

Why would you have an issue with what anyone uses for treatment?

Are you talking about the non prescribed version? It's medicine made for animals. The formula and concentration isn't intended for human use and people are actually overdosing on it. 

Ok, ones to watch for mandatory shots/shot status:

White House

NIAID

FDA

Pfizer

Moderna

Johnson & Johnson

When these guys get to 100%...Ok, no, how about 90% to make it fair, when they get there, then maybe other companies can follow suit.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Omega said:

Ok, ones to watch for mandatory shots/shot status:

White House

NIAID

FDA

Pfizer

Moderna

Johnson & Johnson

When these guys get to 100%...Ok, no, how about 90% to make it fair, when they get there, then maybe other companies can follow suit.

Followed by everyone drawing off the gvt dole aka SSI who DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE to the system but sure as hello has NEVER missed a check this entire time 🙂

• Like 3
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

You're right. I am smart enough to not take a deworming medicine made for horses. I have no issue with people taking ivermectin prescribed by their doctor as I mentioned in a later post. 

It's literally... the same... medicine.  Just different doses and perhaps different delivery mechanisms.  You can give animals penicillin also.  That doesn't make it a HORSE antibiotic.

Seriously man, try harder.

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

I have regrets, just like everyone else. I guess you were perfect in your youth? 

No but I knew my lane and how to stay in it.  I know this because my elders didn't knock my teeth out, but then again - I didn't have the safety of the Internet to pontificate from back then.

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

BTW, are we really going to do this every 12-18 months? Thats your schedule for getting angry at me out of nowhere.

No, the interval will probably shorten.  I've noticed that my tolerance for bull#### decreases each day. 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
43 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

We don't know yet if it is proven. They are doing clinical trials on it as we type this.

My mom had no issue getting a doctor to prescribe ivermectin when she got covid. Apparently Joe Rogan didn't either. 

I appreciate your reply and conflicting information!

I think everyone can agree that impartial facts and data are sorely needed in this debate? As a small sampling group, I generally trust TGO members to report the truth, even if it is colored by their personal beliefs; I've yet to suspect anyone of outright lying.

As you mention, some people are reporting success, others failure. The messaging coming from the media is reprehensible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Are you talking about the non prescribed version? It's medicine made for animals. The formula and concentration isn't intended for human use and people are actually overdosing on it. 

Yes, they used non prescribed(shame on them) Ivermectin paste from Tractor supply. Cured both his son & wife. 

There are many places you can find the proper dosages for the paste & liquid.

I know many who are using the paste as a precaution & there have been absolutely no side effects.

If you have such severe convictions about the "animal" paste, please picket in front of Tractor Supply & other feed stores.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Moderators
16 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

Yes, they used non prescribed(shame on them) Ivermectin paste from Tractor supply. Cured both his son & wife. 

There are many places you can find the proper dosages for the paste & liquid.

I know many who are using the paste as a precaution & there have been absolutely no side effects.

If you have such severe convictions about the "animal" paste, please picket in front of Tractor Supply & other feed stores.

I'm glad they are well again however I sincerely would like to ask the following:

1) What evidence do you have to support that it cured them? This post goes into more detail regarding my thinking, but how might they have fared had they not taken it?

2) Regarding the entire group of people, how do you know there aren't side effects? If it is indeed the "same" as prescription formulas just in different quantities and taken within typical prescription fashion (quantity and length of treatment), then of course I would expect it to be as safe as a prescribed regiment if taken correctly. But if it is taken in higher quantities or for longer than typically prescribed, who is to say that it doesn't cause organ damage, etc?

I guess my entire argument is summed as the following:

Does "it cured them" hold up to a single person taking Ivermectin while having COVID if they get better? What if the deathrate from COVID is 1% and then if 1,000 people with COVID take Ivermectin and 10 of them still die?

1 hour ago, ReeferMac said:

*You're

The governments of several western nations are actively pressuring health care providors to NOT prescribe it to people for treatment or prophalactic against Covid. I would post a link from last night to a Canadian Dr. Who posted her first hand account and a copy of the letter she received, but its already been taken down and memory holed.

Another person in this thread posted a first hand account from a facility in Nashville.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS ACTIVELY RESTRICTING YOUR AND MY ACCESS TO SAFE AND PROVEN DRUG, AND INSTEAD ARE PUSHING A NOVEL MEDICATION EN MASSE ON THE ENTIRE POPULATION.

Put your politics aside, ignore the media soundbites. Look at what is happening. You can't get the safe and proven one from your dr, only the new experimental one. Go ahead, call your doctor, ask them to phone a script in to your local Kroger, tell us what happens? Honestly curious.

I have talked to my doc and the local CVS. They either carry it or can get it and he would prescribe it for me, thats the best I can do at the moment. If I get 19 I will see how it works.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GlockSpock said:

I'm glad they are well again however I sincerely would like to ask the following:

1) What evidence do you have to support that it cured them? This post goes into more detail regarding my thinking, but how might they have fared had they not taken it?

2) Regarding the entire group of people, how do you know there aren't side effects? If it is indeed the "same" as prescription formulas just in different quantities and taken within typical prescription fashion (quantity and length of treatment), then of course I would expect it to be as safe as a prescribed regiment if taken correctly. But if it is taken in higher quantities or for longer than typically prescribed, who is to say that it doesn't cause organ damage, etc?

I guess my entire argument is summed as the following:

Does "it cured them" hold up to a single person taking Ivermectin while having COVID if they get better? What if the deathrate from COVID is 1% and then if 1,000 people with COVID take Ivermectin and 10 of them still die?

I also hear people the have got shot say the their symptoms where not as bad because of the vac. My question is how do you know that? I have talked to people that had no symptoms that did not get the vac and others that did that are in the hospital.  How does one person know that the shot helped them?

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Please though, do not interpret my questioning of Ivermectin as me being against it. I am not a doctor nor have I studied medicine. If people want to do studies on it I'd love for them to prove it is effective in the treatment of COVID. I just don't think a few cases here nor there is a large amount of evidence that it works. I'll ask again just to prove a point. If Ivermectin was given to 2-3 people and the died of COVID, would that be enough to convince you that it doesn't work? I'll answer that myself to say big pictures have to be looked at instead of a small crop of the big picture.

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Caution you say?  Ivermectin has how many people die from it? 

Lets see:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/09/bogus-oklahoma-ivermectin-story-was-just-too-good-check/

They say all politics is local, and at least during the covid-19 pandemic, the same rule applies to the news. That’s why a number of prominent news outlets couldn’t resist a report last week from Oklahoma City-based TV station KFOR with the headline: “Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma hospitals, ambulances.”

The Hill, the New York Daily News, the Guardian, Rolling Stone, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and DailyMail.com bit hard. Here’s how Rolling Stone headlined its follow-up on Sept. 3: “Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says.”

But the same story on Wednesday night featured this headline: “One Hospital Denies Oklahoma Doctor’s Story of Ivermectin Overdoses Causing ER Delays for Gunshot Victims.” Which is to say, the “story” collapsed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-liberal-figures-false-story-hospitals-ivermectin-overdoses

Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about ivermectin overdoses

Now lets do the CCP Virus shots, last official numbers (probably watered down)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

As of 2 Sep 21:

Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination

- Has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated (* So lets say 3x369=1107 occurrences)

* More than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 30, 2021

Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS:

To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination

Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination

VAERS has received 1,377 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination 

VAERS received 7,218 reports of death

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Moderators
Just now, 45guy said:

I also hear people the have got shot say the their symptoms where not as bad because of the vac. My question is how do you know that? I have talked to people that had no symptoms that did not get the vac and others that did that are in the hospital.  How does one person know that the shot helped them?

Touche. That is exactly a valid question. You wouldn't know individually whether or not you would have fared better/worse if those people had not been vaccinated. However, you can look at the numbers and also discuss things with local doctors/ICU/etc and generally find that that majority of people in ICU/dying are unvaccinated. That's been my local experience, but I also haven't talked to anyone that's fessed up to taking Ivermectin.

If you trust a lot of the research shown, statistically people who are vaccinated are less likely to develop a severe infection. @MacGyver reinforced several pages or several dozen pages back in one of the threads the sheer amounts of data we have for this specific topic.

8 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Touche. That is exactly a valid question. You wouldn't know individually whether or not you would have fared better/worse if those people had not been vaccinated. However, you can look at the numbers and also discuss things with local doctors/ICU/etc and generally find that that majority of people in ICU/dying are unvaccinated. That's been my local experience, but I also haven't talked to anyone that's fessed up to taking Ivermectin.

If you trust a lot of the research shown, statistically people who are vaccinated are less likely to develop a severe infection. @MacGyver reinforced several pages or several dozen pages back in one of the threads the sheer amounts of data we have for this specific topic.

I would also like to see more data about the side effects of the vaccine.  The only thing I have found was over 11 k deaths from the shot.  I know 2 people that died within a week after the shot,  that's not to say it was the cause but.... I also know several people that have had problems after the shot, the most common has been symptoms like MS. They did clear up over time months but still not much data on that type of thing. 

Edited by 45guy
  • Sad 1
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, 45guy said:

I would also like to see more data about the side effects of the vaccine.  The only thing I have found was over 11 k deaths from the shot.  I know 2 people that died within a week after the shot,  that's not to say it was the cause but.... I also know several people that have had problems after the shot, the most common has been symptoms like MS. They did clear up over time months but still not much data on that type of thing. 

Very sorry for your losses.

Regarding 11,000 deaths from the shots (all three tallied), you can find as much data as you'd ever want by querying VAERS.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

I searched and found the following:

5,310 Deaths

Keep in mind that these are unverified to actually be in any way related to receiving the vaccine. You could technically, I think, report your 2 friends as deaths. I think your other friends could also all report those 2 friends as deaths. In other words, the data is there but view it all as sorta a clump of data rather than a source of data.

There are also the following "side effects" listed on this dataset:

DEATH OF PET

FEAR OF DEATH

MATERNAL DEATH DURING CHILDBIRTH

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

BTW, are we really going to do this every 12-18 months? Thats your schedule for getting angry at me out of nowhere.

BTW... I know some folks are probably teetering on the edge of their seats, but my take on our ability to disagree here on TGO is much like my take on "science".  It if can't stand being debated and questioned, it isn't worth anything.

You've been here long enough to have proven to everyone that you're not just some troll who happened to find TGO and uses it as a place to agitate people.  🙂

But yeah, the interval probably will shorten the older I get.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Very sorry for your losses.

Regarding 11,000 deaths from the shots (all three tallied), you can find as much data as you'd ever want by querying VAERS.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

I searched and found the following:

5,310 Deaths

Keep in mind that these are unverified to actually be in any way related to receiving the vaccine. You could technically, I think, report your 2 friends as deaths. I think your other friends could also all report those 2 friends as deaths. In other words, the data is there but view it all as sorta a clump of data rather than a source of data.

There are also the following "side effects" listed on this dataset:

DEATH OF PET

FEAR OF DEATH

MATERNAL DEATH DURING CHILDBIRTH

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

VAERS is one of the least accurate databases out of around 5 or 6 more accurate ones, but VAERS is the only one that we have access to.  So why don't we have access to the more accurate ones???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

Government actively restricts access to safe and proven drugs all the time; that's what prescriptions ensure.  For better or worse, we've set the rules in this country that only licensed clinicians get to prescribe certain medicine.

You may want ivermectin, but if your physician isn't in agreement with it as a proper course of treatment, they don't have to just acquiesce to you.  But the good news is, you can shop for physicians as easily as you do restaurants.  Don't like your PCP, keep trying new ones until you're satisifed.  A PCP should be on the same level as your barber or mechanic with people you trust and feel a level of comfort around...moreso even.

• Like 1