SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Never mind.  I was curious as to what Paul Revere was talking about as it made no sense.

But it appears to be a moot point now. 🙄

I think he was calling all of us wussies for not getting the vaccine or contrarily commies for getting the vaccine. I never got to figure out which one.

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, AuEagle said:

Guess some animals are more equal than others.

Dictators dictate.

Mandators mandate.

Difference???  None,

Biden Exempts Over 600,000 USPS Workers From Federal Mandatory Vaccination Order | ZeroHedge

Seems fair since the USPS doesn’t receive federal tax dollars for funding, and as glockspock mentioned service is already horrible. 

Edited by Links2k

Well it is working, .gov has us at each other.

My $0.02, the chicom crap is rigged to not be cured. .gov will have us taking a jab every few months, hell, maybe every few weeks, and paying for the damn crap!!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, alleycat72 said:

I don't trust the mRNA method of vaccinations yet. I hope it'll be the new miracle cure for everything. I really do, but the government lies so GD much you just can't believe anything they say. 

The doc steered us away because of our overly energetic immune systems. That's how we landed in J&J land. Fact is though, the mRNA stuff is going thru the biggest field trial in history. They just haven't collected and compiled the data yet. They're gonna know LOTS. And they already poked most of the rats.

2 minutes ago, RED333 said:

Well it is working, .gov has us at each other.

My $0.02, the chicom crap is rigged to not be cured. .gov will have us taking a jab every few months, hell, maybe every few weeks, and paying for the damn crap!!!

I'm a follow the money guy. China had one big problem. Now they don't. Whatever it takes to hide the elephant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

Seems fair since the USPS doesn’t receive federal tax dollars for funding, and as glockspock mentioned service is already horrible. 

I'm strongly suspecting the multiple union contracts are a big reason.  Especially since the American Postal Workers Union contract is approaching expiration in less than two weeks and some crunch time negotiations are in progress.  Would be very bad to try and address this so late in the game.

https://apwu.org/news/contract-update-union-management-“locking-down”-ahead-september-20-expiration

• Like 2
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, alleycat72 said:

I don't trust the mRNA method of vaccinations yet. I hope it'll be the new miracle cure for everything. I really do, but the government lies so GD much you just can't believe anything they say. 

What I'm about to say is hard to convey without seeming like an insensitive ass.  We've lost good friends to cancer here on TGO and I know we've got folks here dealing with it now.  So, I do not say any of this lightly, but it is important to understand the situation.

mRNA treatments have historically been used to prolong the lives of patients with aggressive cancers.  Note that I didn't say "cure" them. It just staves off death for a bit longer.  The cancer comes back, usually, and another mRNA treatment is perhaps attempted.  With luck, they get more time.

The fact that cancer comes back as it "mutates around" the mRNA treatment seems to closely parallel what we're seeing with new strains of COVID-19 affecting vaccinated people.  Those folks, if they lack the natural antibodies that come from having successfully fought off COVID-19 previously, are basically left defenseless by a vaccine that was specifically engineered for an earlier strain.  This is why we're reading and hearing remarks from research scientists to the effect that these so-called booster shots may need to be tweaked to address newer strains.

How many times can we alter the cellular level of a person's physiology before it begins to stack up and cause problems?

The problem is, no one really knows.  Because historically the patients who have partaken of mRNA treatments, the cancer patients, don't live long enough to provide researchers with a 10, 20, 30 year data-set.

I don't trust the mRNA vaccines either.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

I'm confident a pharmacy isn't going to start jabbing people with a shot without telling them what shot they are getting. I'm also confident other companies will still offer a basic flu shot. If they want to give me both at the same time next year that sounds great. Saves me from getting an extra poke.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I'm confident a pharmacy isn't going to start jabbing people with a shot without telling them what shot they are getting. I'm also confident other companies will still offer a basic flu shot. If they want to give me both at the same time next year that sounds great. Saves me from getting an extra poke.

Wish I could get an extra poke. Been a dry spell here....

• Haha 9

“When people are able to make choices without  government interference for themselves in terms of their well being and the well-being of their family in consultation with whomever they may choose, we are a stronger society,”  Vice President Kamala Harris

Of course she was speaking about abortion, not vaccination. 

• Angry 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Been trying to avoid extra pokes for decades. They always manage to get them in. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

You are waaaaaaaaay more confident than I am. Throw some real money in the mix, and otherwise good people will do some terrible things.

Erik, I really do appreciate your enthusiasm and your high expectation in your fellow man. You really meed to spend a bit of time with some trial lawyers, or better yet, contractors, and you’ll be as cynical as me.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

You are waaaaaaaaay more confident than I am. Throw some real money in the mix, and otherwise good people will do some terrible things.

Erik, I really do appreciate your enthusiasm and your high expectation in your fellow man. You really meed to spend a bit of time with some trial lawyers, or better yet, contractors, and you’ll be as cynical as me.

The people that you are referring to are called criminals. You have to give informed consent, and without that it's called assault.

• Like 1