SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

10 hours ago, mikegideon said:

The doc steered us away because of our overly energetic immune systems. That's how we landed in J&J land. Fact is though, the mRNA stuff is going thru the biggest field trial in history. They just haven't collected and compiled the data yet. They're gonna know LOTS. And they already poked most of the rats.

Very true. The question is will they reveal the correct data to the public or the data that achieves an agenda 

• Like 1

The last time I got the flu "shot" I was sick for a week!!! That was close to 40 years ago. Yes I get sick every year from something that is a cold or the flu, but it does not last long, 3 days maybe. What does not kill me makes me stronger.

Because of this and other reactions to the crap being stuck in my body by the .mil she does not recommend I get the commie jab.

On top of that I have had the chicom crap and my antibodies are still strong, so no need for me to get the jab. I have not caught the crap again, yet.

The scary part of all this chicom crap is that you catch it and do not know you have it for 2 to 3 days, all that time spreading the crap around.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, AuEagle said:

Faucci is an utter assclown.  His assertion that we don't know what the durability of the natural immunity is in comparison to that of the vaccine is ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

We have had experience with the natural immune response to COVID-19 for a FULL YEAR LONGER than we've had experience with the vaccines.

What a ####ing lying piece of ####.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

I have had horses all my life. I would be leary of ingesting ivermectin paste for horses from co-op. One would have to be very careful with the dosage

7 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

What’s your point? 

This was my point. 

8 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

And some people have liver disease because they drink too much.  Some people have lung cancer because they smoke. Some people have aids because of lifestyle choices. Some people have mouth cancer because they dip. Some people like me are overweight from eating too much sugar. Are we to expect the fed government to outlaw short sleeve shirts in summer because of melanoma

No but you bring up a good point. Last night I was spraying brake parts cleaner in my garage. I'm sure I inhaled some of the mist and some got on my skin. This stuff is highly toxic and it made me think of the vaccine. I beleive that most of us eat, drink, or otherwise come into contact with things in our daily lives that are far worse than anything the vaccine has in it.  Can I prove this? Nope. 

8 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

You do you and I’ll do me. That’s all that the unvaxed are seeking.

Agreed. Like David said in the other thread, I hope people consult with their doctors or people they trust about what they should do. I suspect Biden's new mandates won't hold up in court. 

On 9/8/2021 at 4:44 PM, mikegideon said:

What's this "job" you speak of? What if you don't have one, or know where to get one? 🙂 

Then you're one lucky SOB, because I'll never be able to retire thanks the the 2009 economy and our poor planning in not anticipating it.

Edited by E4 No More
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

No but you bring up a good point. Last night I was spraying brake parts cleaner in my garage. I'm sure I inhaled some of the mist and some got on my skin. This stuff is highly toxic and it made me think of the vaccine. I beleive that most of us eat, drink, or otherwise come into contact with things in our daily lives that are far worse than anything the vaccine has in it.  Can I prove this? Nope. 

Now just image that the fed government has mandated that you use that toxic brake cleaner every day for the rest of your life or you will lose your job. That’s how this mandate feels to a lot of Americans 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I beleive that most of us eat, drink, or otherwise come into contact with things in our daily lives that are far worse than anything the vaccine has in it.  Can I prove this? Nope.

Great illustration, I see your point exactly.

That being said, it is the exact opposite conclusion I have come to. I would rather the fedgov blast me in the face with brake cleaner than take that shot. I believe most of the shot-resistant people feel the same way. Whether they have specific religious or medical objections, want to see more data/time, or are tinfoil hat nutjobs is frankly irrelevant IMO. It should be my choice, not a government mandate.

ALL the other issues being thrown around merely distract from the core debate surrounding individual sovereignty over ones mortal coil.

• Like 5

Then there is the issue of where does it end. I’ll tell you it will never end. There will be mandated booster after booster. Just imagine the power at their fingertips if they can get Americans “hooked” on a mandatory recurrent shot. They can pick and choose the survivors if they want. No need to take our guns if they are injecting us at their command.

That sounds tinfoil hat to me too, but would you have imagined 18 months ago that the president could unilaterally get you fired for refusing to be injected with a new medicine?

Crazy times. Again, I’m not against the vaccines just the method

Edited by Wingshooter
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

Walgreens and CVS won’t fill it. My wife got a prescription from an MD. CVS questioned her about why it was prescribed and told her it didn’t fit the protocol for Covid. They refused to fill a doctor’s prescription.

This is the precise real and immediate threat from ongoing and unprecedented overreach by The Party, that unelected machinations can interject themselves in your healthcare without the need for representational government to legislate AT ALL.

Read: Executive branch decree with private sector collusion = your rights just got nuked from orbit without a single law needing to be passed.

Bad. Times. Are. Here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
On 9/10/2021 at 9:34 AM, GlockSpock said:

Please though, do not interpret my questioning of Ivermectin as me being against it. I am not a doctor nor have I studied medicine. If people want to do studies on it I'd love for them to prove it is effective in the treatment of COVID. I just don't think a few cases here nor there is a large amount of evidence that it works. I'll ask again just to prove a point. If Ivermectin was given to 2-3 people and the died of COVID, would that be enough to convince you that it doesn't work? I'll answer that myself to say big pictures have to be looked at instead of a small crop of the big picture.

If we apply that same concept to the big picture of COVID and the vaccine, it makes for an interesting picture. According to Biden over 200 million Americans have been vaccinated, yet COVID cases are up 300% from before the vaccinations started.

• Thanks 3
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I beleive that most of us eat, drink, or otherwise come into contact with things in our daily lives that are far worse than anything the vaccine has in it.  Can I prove this? Nope. 

Our bodies metabolize those things unless we just keep consuming them and never do/eat anything healthy.

I don't think our bodies are going to metabolize-away the mRNA vaccine.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, TGO David said:

and never do/eat anything healthy.

Which is true for many of us. 

12 minutes ago, TGO David said:

don't think our bodies are going to metabolize-away the mRNA vaccine.

If folks are hung up on the mRNA vaccine I wish they would consider the J&J vaccine that you and I got. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Danger Rane said:

If we apply that same concept to the big picture of COVID and the vaccine, it makes for an interesting picture. According to Biden over 200 million Americans have been vaccinated, yet COVID cases are up 300% from before the vaccinations started.

Social distancing and mask wearing essentially stopped this summer. We have a new variant and even though it's not more deadly it apparently spreads a lot easier. 200 million is a lot but you still have almost half the country not vaccinated. 

1 hour ago, Danger Rane said:

VERY GOOD POINT!!!