SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TGO David said:

Our bodies metabolize those things unless we just keep consuming them and never do/eat anything healthy.

I don't think our bodies are going to metabolize-away the mRNA vaccine.

Depending on your source it’s supposed to be gone within weeks. But other sources say the spike proteins will kill us in 4-12 months. 

On 9/11/2021 at 3:55 PM, gregintenn said:

Ask every woman you see. You’ll get slapped some, but you’ll also he surprised.

Someone I knew in college used to use this. He'd go to some club like Silverado's or 101st Airborne in Nashville and ask women "want to ****?" He'd get slapped every now and then, but mostly they'd just walk away. But it never failed. Within 30 minutes of walking in the door he'd be walking out with someone and never once had to buy anyone a drink to chat them up.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had an interesting call from my doctor this morning. Unlike us that get most of our information from the media about Covid, she's been doing her own research within medical resources since this whole thing started. The primary reason for the call was to suggest that I consult with my cardiologist about the vaccine because she found something negative about people with stents getting vaccinated. It seems the vaccine has some clotting properties which would defeat the purpose of the stents. She said it was outside her area of expertize but recommended getting his input.

The other thing she mentioned was the blood type factor, which I had never heard of. This information is over a year old and the first place I found it was in a medical blog from the National Institute of Health. It makes me wonder if there's something else out there that the general population is not hearing about.

BTW In case you're wondering about a Sunday morning call from my doctor, she's also a friend  icon-smile-1.gif

...........................................................................................................................................

The two stretches of DNA implicated as harboring risks for severe COVID-19 are known to carry some intriguing genes, including one that determines blood type and others that play various roles in the immune system. In fact, the findings suggest that people with blood type A face a 50 percent greater risk of needing oxygen support or a ventilator should they become infected with the novel coronavirus. In contrast, people with blood type O appear to have about a 50 percent reduced risk of severe COVID-19.

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/06/18/genes-blood-type-tied-to-covid-19-risk-of-severe-disease/

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

It makes me wonder if there's something else out there that the general population is not hearing about

I 100% sure there is a lot of things about the chicom crap that we are not being told. Can I prove it, well no, as the info is being blocked.

57 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

BTW In case you're wondering about a Sunday morning call from my doctor, she's also a friend  icon-smile-1.gif

Mine is as well, even makes house calls, we live less than 3 miles apart. I do odd jobs for her and she takes care of us.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snaveba said:

I remember hearing about blood-type and COVID severity back early last year not long after I had it. I recall feeling good that I am Type O. 

Type o- right here. Universal donor. I've donated about 4 gallons so far. I talked to a guy years ago that said he had donated about 12 gallons. 

Edited by Quavodus
  • Like 1

The good news is that my disabled daughter, (1st daughter),  was released from the hospital yesterday evening with an oxygen tank to cart around. They gave her a 30' hose so that she could pretty much go into most rooms without the tank.

The bad news is that 7 of the 8 people in my household have COVID. My youngest granddaughter became symptomatic on Friday, and my 2nd daughter on Saturday. I think my wife is a little miffed that I got the Moderna vaccine where she and my 2nd daughter got the J&J. They are now lamenting that they should have gotten the Moderna vaccine.

I feel very fortunate that we've had no deaths from this disease in my family.

• Like 6
  • Admin Team
3 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

The good news is that my disabled daughter, (1st daughter),  was released from the hospital yesterday evening with an oxygen tank to cart around. They gave her a 30' hose so that she could pretty much go into most rooms without the tank.

The bad news is that 7 of the 8 people in my household have COVID. My youngest granddaughter became symptomatic on Friday, and my 2nd daughter on Saturday. I think my wife is a little miffed that I got the Moderna vaccine where she and my 2nd daughter got the J&J. They are now lamenting that they should have gotten the Moderna vaccine.

I'm so thankful your daughter was able to be released.  Despite still needing oxygen - I'm convinced recovery happens better at home than in a hospital.

With everything you've been through lately - I'm glad you haven't had a breakthrough infection.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

Hoping for the best outcomes for your family.

Folks are going to be getting released earlier than otherwise might be recommended.   I know you'll be keeping an eye on your daughter, just wanted you to know she might have had a few more days of recommended observation if the bed/staffing situation was pre-COVID levels.

• Like 1

I worked with a guy for 3 days the beginning of last week that has Covid-19. A second guy I worked with for one day. In the same office and they road around in my truck. They had symptoms the whole time. No masks. I don't have any symptoms and I tested negative. I had Covid during Christmas and New years last year. I have not been vaccinated. I guess we are going to test the nature immediately thing. Sample of 1. One guy reported me and my phone has been blowing up for contact tracing. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

I certainly hope it remains that way.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, alleycat72 said:

I worked with a guy for 3 days the beginning of last week that has Covid-19. A second guy I worked with for one day. In the same office and they road around in my truck. They had symptoms the whole time. No masks. I don't have any symptoms and I tested negative. I had Covid during Christmas and New years last year. I have not been vaccinated. I guess we are going to test the nature immediately thing. Sample of 1. One guy reported me and my phone has been blowing up for contact tracing. 

I have great friend of mine that's a teacher, that had COVID last December. It was minor. He didn't get the vaccine, relying on his antibodies. Two weeks ago, he decided he'd go the next week and get the Mederna. That weekend he came down with COVID again. He's struggled with it this time. He's back at work, but worn out all the time, no appetite, can't taste. He said this time it's really done a number on him. 

• Sad 2
49 minutes ago, Moped said:

I have great friend of mine that's a teacher, that had COVID last December. It was minor. He didn't get the vaccine, relying on his antibodies. Two weeks ago, he decided he'd go the next week and get the Mederna. That weekend he came down with COVID again. He's struggled with it this time. He's back at work, but worn out all the time, no appetite, can't taste. He said this time it's really done a number on him. 

I think 9 months is pushing the limits for the antibodies as far as we know. I certainly wouldn't want Covid twice. Hopefully he continues to recover. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I think 9 months is pushing the limits for the antibodies as far as we know. I certainly wouldn't want Covid twice. Hopefully he continues to recover. 

How do you know that? 

Edited by AuEagle
New info
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

This last round just looks more deadly. The Chinese may suck at drill bits. But, their viruses are top of the line.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

He and I both agree with that.  He was a medic in the Army and has a masters degree in Exercise Physicology and a second masters in Eduication. He felt that when he got it back in December, he was okay for a while.  But at the end of August, so many were coming down with it at the school he teaches at, both students and facaulty, that he decided his luck was about to run out. 

He told me last week, he wouldn't wish this on Joe Biden!  LMAO!  I'm just glad he's getting better, though I am worried that he went back to work too soon.  He's no spring chicken.

1 hour ago, AuEagle said:

How do you know that? 

Good Heavens, the guy beat covid, had no problems until he took the jab, brilliant!!

He did beat it both time, but it kicked his ass for a week and a half, the second time. And he was not vaccinated either time! He told his wife he was going to go get the first Mederna vaccine the next week.  That was on a Thursday. He came down with it, the second time, that weekend.

Also, one doesn't have any protection from the vaccine, until a couple of weeks have passed.  So if you decide to get the Mederna or Phizer vaccine, you will not be as fully protected, until five weeks after the first shot, assuming you have the second shot, 3 weeks later.  Also, the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine is not near as effective as the other two.

35 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

This last round just looks more deadly. The Chinese may suck at drill bits. But, their viruses are top of the line.

It seems to me that is too.  And people aren't lingering in the hospital as long either. If it's going to get you, it seems to be much quicker. I have no evidence that it's true.  It's just my opinion.

I'm watching COVID Mu.  This one could send us back to into lockdown again, if it's mutated such that the current vaccines are ineffective.  But I would think, that the Scientists could probably come up with new version of the current vaccinations that counter it fairly quickly, now that they know more about it.

19 minutes ago, Moped said:

He did beat it both time, but it kicked his ass for a week and a half, the second time. And he was not vaccinated either time! He told his wife he was going to go get the first Mederna vaccine the next week.  That was on a Thursday. He came down with it, the second time, that weekend.

So his immune system beat the covid twice & he got the jab after the second round, correct?

I wish him well.

5 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

So his immune system beat the covid twice & he got the jab after the second round, correct?

I wish him well.

No.  He is just getting over it. He is back to work, but very fatigued. He is still planning to get the vaccine.  He doesn't want to get this again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Moped said:

It seems to me that is too.  And people aren't lingering in the hospital as long either. If it's going to get you, it seems to be much quicker. I have no evidence that it's true.  It's just my opinion.

I'm watching COVID Mu.  This one could send us back to into lockdown again, if it's mutated such that the current vaccines are ineffective.  But I would think, that the Scientists could probably come up with new version of the current vaccinations that counter it fairly quickly, now that they know more about it.

I have timed two of them lately. Seems quicker to me too.

• Like 1