SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

Well I will add my pennies worth into this topic. When the vaccines first came out I went and had a long talk with my doctor of 23 years to get her opinion as I have been trusting her to take care of me for that many years and I'm still here. We had a very thorough talk about the Virus and the Vaccine shots. She gave me the normal set of safety protocols to use that everyone was getting and everyone in her office was wearing masks because her county required them. When I asked her if she planned on getting the shot she was direct when she said NO!!! She said it takes several years or more to create a Vaccine that works. Not a few months and she said that the first couple 1000 or more people that get them are just Lab Rats and nothing more. She said when it has gone through the 1st year or more the medicine in those shot bottles will change a minimum of 5 times and before they have a true working Vaccine, since they have humans to test it on will have at least 3/4 to 1 million lab rats of which many will die from the virus because the vaccine does not work and many will die from the vaccine and she said I don't plan on being a lab rat and I said neither do I and I got my scripts I went after and left and came home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Dislike 1

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/311368

According to data from Israel’s Health Ministry which was published in a report by Channel 12 Sunday evening, fourteen people who have received a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine were diagnosed with the coronavirus at least seven days after receiving the third dose.

The ¥₩$%*&$@@ booster doesn't even work!

8 minutes ago, ReeferMac said:

According to data from Israel’s Health Ministry which was published in a report by Channel 12 Sunday evening, fourteen people who have received a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine were diagnosed with the coronavirus at least seven days after receiving the third dose.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47r5357518b1gron1mr2

• Haha 7
6 minutes ago, ReeferMac said:

I suppose this could be chalked up to those people being exposed shortly before getting the booster.  Maybe maybe not.  It is interesting that two FDA big shots are resigning over disagreements about whether or not third boosters are necessary or even safe.  Biden has demonstrated that he is a stubborn, pigheaded old man who refuses to change his mind or admit he is wrong.  This may be his latest case of “I said we are doing it this way and nothing will change that.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, deerslayer said:

I suppose this could be chalked up to those people being exposed shortly before getting the booster.  Maybe maybe not.  

If that’s the case, one would have to cede that the first two did not work.

I find it quite the spectacle watching otherwise intelligent people contorting themselves into knots defending what they’ve been talked into doing, and trying to get others to follow suit.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Yes, they are trying to force people to get a vaccine that does not immunize a person!

You need 4 doses to make it work, pinky swear!

Edited by ReeferMac
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I find it quite the spectacle watching otherwise intelligent people contorting themselves into knots defending what they’ve been talked into doing, and trying to get others to follow suit.

544941785_200(2).gif.f2fcbc4d925941e82fe4ddf099721d92.gif

19 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

if you got the shots you don't need a mask,,,oh wait, yes you do, maybe, uh, you need a booster, no, no you don't, oh hell yes you do.
we have to mandate the shot to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. The clown in chief ACTUALLY said that???

• Like 7
On 9/13/2021 at 8:59 AM, E4 No More said:

The good news is that my disabled daughter, (1st daughter),  was released from the hospital yesterday evening with an oxygen tank to cart around. They gave her a 30' hose so that she could pretty much go into most rooms without the tank.

The bad news is that 7 of the 8 people in my household have COVID. My youngest granddaughter became symptomatic on Friday, and my 2nd daughter on Saturday. I think my wife is a little miffed that I got the Moderna vaccine where she and my 2nd daughter got the J&J. They are now lamenting that they should have gotten the Moderna vaccine.

I feel very fortunate that we've had no deaths from this disease in my family.

My brother and his family are all sick with this also. I hope your family has at worst stayed steady but improvement would be great. 

• Like 4

I can certainly remember back during even the height of the first wave of this, when refrigeration trucks were lined up outside various hospitals for the dead and the like, when it was still an infinitesimal percentage of folks who were actually dying from this, like in the .000x range.

Johns Hopkins data shows that now 1 in 500 Americans have died from Covid. Still of course a small percentage, like .2, but then that small statistical hiccup equals over 660,000 of us.

- OS

3 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

Now you're all on the hook, for life, or the clot shot kills you with the spike proteins you programmed your own damn body to produce every time you catch a cold.

Having taken the jabs, I sure hope you're wrong on this one! Maybe the anticoagulant I have to take will offset the anti-Chinese-Flu shot?