SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

Name one person here who trust either Fauci or CNN.

Many cite leftist cnn, nyt, npr frequently as truth.

Many trusted fauchi, his credibility is waning fast as his lies are exposed.

As for individuals, I wouldn't say as I'm sure it would be seen as a personal attack. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Daniel

I think you are wrong because you'd think that if you are indeed correct then one would find him citing CNN repeatedly rather than just once in a thread that he started titled, "Supreme Court to discuss case that could expand Second Amendment rights" and simply linking an article for comments. That was in 4 pages of his posting history. Not exactly the behavior of one who puts a lot of stock in CNN. In fact, most of his citations are of independent sources.

33 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

Many cite leftist cnn, nyt, npr frequently as truth.

Many trusted fauchi, his credibility is waning fast as his lies are exposed.

As for individuals, I wouldn't say as I'm sure it would be seen as a personal attack. 

See my post above.

Overall, I haven't seen anyone say that they trusted Fauci - at least not within the past several months after his conduct and connections have come under scrutiny. Personally, I do not put much stock in ANY government bureaucrat.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

See my post above.

Overall, I haven't seen anyone say that they trusted Fauci - at least not within the past several months after his conduct and connections have come under scrutiny. Personally, I do not put much stock in ANY government bureaucrat.

So who do you trust?

• Like 1

The FDA denied booster shots for the general population, but allowed booster shots for those 65 & up, plus those with crucial conditions. This was for the Pfizer vaccine. Moderna hasn't been approved yet, but is expected to be in a few weeks.

On a personal level, I've had both Moderna shots via the VA. When their booster becomes available, and fits my time frame ( 8 mos. ), I will get it.

Do I trust Fauci, CNN, or anything resembling Gov? Heck no. But I do believe in vaccines. Look at Polio, smallpox, and others that were eradicated because of them. Flu shots can be hit or miss, depending on whether or not the target the right strain. So far, in my case, they have been spot on with the flu.

I haven't had any side effects from the Covid vaccine, and I've not been in the ICU on a ventilator. I spent 16 mos. in an Army hospital after being wounded. I never want to experience anything like that again.

To each his own.

JMHO

Larry

• Like 6
2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

So your saying they just make chit up as they go along? Imagine that.

So far, we've been told to stay home for two weeks to flatten the curve, social distance, wear a mask, wear two masks, take a shot, take two shots, and a third shot. Who can say we are any better off regarding Covid than we were a year and a half ago?

Who is now willing to hop on one foot and rub their belly if told to do so?

Jump Froggy

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

The FDA denied booster shots for the general population, but allowed booster shots for those 65 & up, plus those with crucial conditions. This was for the Pfizer vaccine. Moderna hasn't been approved yet, but is expected to be in a few weeks.

On a personal level, I've had both Moderna shots via the VA. When their booster becomes available, and fits my time frame ( 8 mos. ), I will get it.

Do I trust Fauci, CNN, or anything resembling Gov? Heck no. But I do believe in vaccines. Look at Polio, smallpox, and others that were eradicated because of them. Flu shots can be hit or miss, depending on whether or not the target the right strain. So far, in my case, they have been spot on with the flu.

I haven't had any side effects from the Covid vaccine, and I've not been in the ICU on a ventilator. I spent 16 mos. in an Army hospital after being wounded. I never want to experience anything like that again.

To each his own.

JMHO

Larry

I have had 2 buddy's that have had the Moderma shots through the VA with 1 of them just got his 3rd because he is visiting a Premi grandbaby at Vandy and it is one of their requirements for him to visit her. Neither of one of them have had any side effects from them at all. I am not against Vaccines as like you said, they have worked very good at eradicating many diseases over the years but then those vaccines took years to develop also and didn't just whip something up in a lab in 5 or 6 months, call it a vaccine and start jabbing folks in the arm either. They also didn't put a mandate on them either. They only required them for children to begin school.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

I have had 2 buddy's that have had the Moderma shots through the VA with 1 of them just got his 3rd because he is visiting a Premi grandbaby at Vandy and it is one of their requirements for him to visit her. Neither of one of them have had any side effects from them at all. I am not against Vaccines as like you said, they have worked very good at eradicating many diseases over the years but then those vaccines took years to develop also and didn't just whip something up in a lab in 5 or 6 months, call it a vaccine and start jabbing folks in the arm either. They also didn't put a mandate on them either. They only required them for children to begin school.

You are wrong. The science has been there for quite some time. It's just being used for the vaccine - except the J&J which is older and less effective..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

So who do you trust?

My personal doctors. All of whom said take the vaccine. 

I'm over 65 and have mild COPD. If my doctors recommend a booster, I will take it. My time frame would put it in late November. 

BTW: I had zero side effects. 👍

Edited by Grayfox54
  • Like 6
44 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Maybe after we use the flipped side for a while we can hang it by the hind legs and beat it for a while. Heck, we could even blindfold ourselves and fill it with Ivermectin. 

Good idea, except the decomposition is gonna get kinda messy, LOL.

• Haha 1