SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

This is somewhat like mandating that everyone has to eat 4-5 oz. of peanuts a week regardless of allergies and side effects so some folks could get kickbacks from the industry. Most would be fine, a lot would get sick and some would die. The ones in charge wouldn't care as long as the money kept coming in. These people don't care what-so-ever about the results and the people affected.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

This is somewhat like mandating that everyone has to eat 4-5 oz. of peanuts a week regardless of allergies and side effects so some folks could get kickbacks from the industry. Most would be fine, a lot would get sick and some would die. The ones in charge wouldn't care as long as the money kept coming in. These people don't care what-so-ever about the results and the people affected.

I like that you bring this up. If a kid in a class has a peanut allergy no one is allowed to bring peanuts to class. 

a little Inconvenience to protect those of us who can have severe consequences. Huh. 

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I like that you bring this up. If a kid in a class has a peanut allergy no one is allowed to bring peanuts to class. 

a little Inconvenience to protect those of us who can have severe consequences. Huh. 

That's not true at my granddaughter's school. It is incumbent upon her mother to supply the school with fresh epi-pens every year, and the other kids are free to bring what they want. They are restricted from directly exposing her to the nuts. She also has to sit at a special table for lunch to prevent cross contamination. According to my daughter, the only time it was like as you stated was when the teacher was also allergic to nuts and prohibited them from her classroom, and that was just in 1 grade.

Edited by E4 No More
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

some-days.png icon-mrgreen.gif

Edited by xsubsailor
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Daniel said:

Who is this woman?  Where is she presenting her information?  Where has it been reviewed?  She clearly states she is no longer in the military.  

She is a tenured Navy Surgeon, didn't hear her say she was no longer one.  The numbers, which are not very hard to CONFIRM: 20 active duty deaths in 2020 DOD wide, so far (date of video/conference) 80 cases of myocarditis with it having 66% mortality. In VEARS: leukemia 48 cases a year, now 229 cases. myocarditis 317 reported in 31 years, this year up to 1113.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
49 minutes ago, Omega said:

She is a tenured Navy Surgeon, didn't hear her say she was no longer one.  The numbers, which are not very hard to CONFIRM: 20 active duty deaths in 2020 DOD wide, so far (date of video/conference) 80 cases of myocarditis with it having 66% mortality. In VEARS: leukemia 48 cases a year, now 229 cases. myocarditis 317 reported in 31 years, this year up to 1113.

Huh.

The internet says that 3,145 people died of COVID yesterday in the US alone. That's more than 9/11. That's essentially the norm.

According to the internet, 1 in 50 children have a peanut allergy and 1 in 200 adults have the same. If we force fed every person in America a few peanuts, how many would die? Does that make peanuts inherently bad? Assuming that those numbers above are correct, consider this.

42.7M Cases of COVID US = 684K Deaths or about 1.6% mortality

I'm seeing about 182,587,334 many people in the United States being considered fully vaccinated.

Lets take all the numbers in the above post (229+1113) and divide that out by the vaccinated.

0.00073499%. Compared to 1.6% mortality.

That isn't even discussing the accuracy of VAERS data. Has it been considered that maybe the increase in those measurements is because of COVID running rampant?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GlockSpock said:

Huh.

The internet says that 3,145 people died of COVID yesterday in the US alone. That's more than 9/11. That's essentially the norm.

According to the internet, 1 in 50 children have a peanut allergy and 1 in 200 adults have the same. If we force fed every person in America a few peanuts, how many would die? Does that make peanuts inherently bad? Assuming that those numbers above are correct, consider this.

42.7M Cases of COVID US = 684K Deaths or about 1.6% mortality

I'm seeing about 182,587,334 many people in the United States being considered fully vaccinated.

Lets take all the numbers in the above post (229+1113) and divide that out by the vaccinated.

0.00073499%. Compared to 1.6% mortality.

That isn't even discussing the accuracy of VAERS data. Has it been considered that maybe the increase in those measurements is because of COVID running rampant?

You’d think that sooner or later, this would make housing prices come down, no?

22 hours ago, mikegideon said:

President Dementia needs a beating. He should not even have that power.

I have no problem with this action. People want to exercise their freedom to go unvaccinated, then use up all the resources after they get sick. 

According to lib tv the states mentioned have some of the  largest numbers of unvaccinated citizens and cases of covid. 

I look at it from a preppers point of view. Would you allow this with your supplies?

On 9/23/2021 at 4:32 PM, Alleycat72 said:

Had a guy at work die of covid last night. I do not know his vaccine status, but I'll try and find out. That makes 8 out of 30ish thousand employees. My 10 year old daughter in getting a blood test to see if she needs a second blood transfusion so his status is not on the top of my list at the moment. 

Report on the guy is that he developed a blood clot in his brain. His vaccine status is just rumor so I won't post it. My Daughter will not require a blood transfusion this time. They believe she needs a medication adjustment. So we are adjusting two meds and observing.

4 hours ago, Omega said:

VAERS* is not a good source.  Those numbers need to be sourced not from her saying them but from an actual credible source.

4 hours ago, Omega said:

a tenured Navy Surgeon

This title makes no sense.

Edited by Daniel
24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

but from an actual credible source.

Unfortunately, there seems to be NO actual credible source. The fact that there were almost no deaths attributed to flu last year makes me pretty sure that Uncle Sam is cooking the books. (I got my flu shot a couple days ago, btw, as I have every year for the past 4 decades.)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
15 minutes ago, Darrell said:

Unfortunately, there seems to be NO actual credible source. The fact that there were almost no deaths attributed to flu last year makes me pretty sure that Uncle Sam is cooking the books. (I got my flu shot a couple days ago, btw, as I have every year for the past 4 decades.)

And the efficacy of flu shots is historically all over the board.  They plan for one strain among who knows how many and dose people with it, then it turns out to not be the one they expected.

Every year it is an experimental injection.  Weird.

Edited by Garufa
43 minutes ago, Darrell said:

28 minutes ago, Garufa said:

And the efficacy of flu shots is historically all over the board.  They plan for one strain among who knows how many and dose people with it, then it turns out to not be the one they expected.

Every year it is an experimental injection.  Weird.

Sigh.  So you know all those protections we were doing for the highly  contagious COVID-19?  Those same protections work for the less contagious flu.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Sigh.  So you know all those protections we were doing for the highly  contagious COVID-19?  Those same protections work for the less contagious flu.  

LMFAO, so why are they still giving the flu shot???

• Thanks 2