SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

16 hours ago, Danger Rane said:

As I’ve stated in this and a couple other threads, I think that at this point the mandates are less about them caring about our health and more about them seeing who can be controlled.

lol you can be controlled.  You are controlled everyday by a multitude of companies and government entities.  

The vaccine is not control.  

8 hours ago, gregintenn said:

You said my wife would be better in two days. It’s day 9 and she’s still sick. She was fine before the jab. I don’t think you know everything you think you know.

We all have opinions. We should he careful when trying to present them as facts or truth.

Are you saying that she is sick from receiving the vaccine?  The vaccine that does not contain a live virus?

7 hours ago, mikegideon said:

I'm betting you're right. There have been some bugs floating around that aren't Covid. I got a pretty good one. Actually had to upgrade to Wild Turkey 101 in my hot toddies to cut through the crud.

Well hell, one could even contract covid itself and get the vax before symptoms show. It takes a while for the vax to kick in, and I don't think there's valid research to show whether it actually can help cure a current case or not.

- OS

12 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

Well hell, one could even contract covid itself and get the vax before symptoms show. It takes a while for the vax to kick in, and I don't think there's valid research to show whether it actually can help cure a current case or not.

- OS

You don’t have full immunity until two weeks after the 2nd shot. So it is possibly she has COVID. Hope she starts feeling better!

56 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

- OS

Just off off the phone with my no vax brother. I had to razz him a little about all the crap he's going through now. I said, "you know they have a vaccine that will prevent all that." They would only give him a five day course of Ivermectin. So, his fever broke 101 today, and all he has is Advil. He'll be fine. But, it's trying to linger. This bug really sucks.

Edited by mikegideon
7 hours ago, KahrMan said:

Don’t forget the pinto and kidney beans. 

I always put beans in my chili, even though it's usually Texas style. The problem is with calling it chili. When you add beans, it becomes chili flavored soup product. Nothing wrong with tossing them in after it's served though.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, deerslayer said:

Why do some people get sick after getting the shot?

Well, if you are talking about the mRNA shots, it's because they produce a spike protein that is like but not the same as the Coronavirus. Your body sees it as a threat, so it mounts at immune response (such as fever, snotty nose, etc). You aren't technically "ill", but your body turns on its defenses and for some people this is a more dramatic response than others. For most people, it seems to last 12-24 hours. My first shot was a cake walk, the 2nd one knocked me down for about 12 hours. After that, I was 100% fine.

As far as "some people getting sick" after the shot, if you give the shot to 100 million Americans, surely it is possible that some of them were already sick or soon to be sick with any multitude of illnesses, including COVID-19, around the time that they get the shot?

Edited by GlockSpock
  • Like 4

I’m sure it is possible.  It’s also possible for some people to “suffer” or “get knocked down” or “get sick” (three different ways to describe the same reaction) for days or weeks.  Some get myocarditis or blood clots after getting the shot.  I asked the question because it seems that some people on here are making the assumption that feeling bad for more than 12-24 hours after getting the shot must be from something else.  That’s often not the case, but some don’t want to acknowledge reality.  

8 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

I’m sure it is possible.  It’s also possible for some people to “suffer” or “get knocked down” or “get sick” (three different ways to describe the same reaction) for days or weeks.  Some get myocarditis or blood clots after getting the shot.  I asked the question because it seems that some people on here are making the assumption that feeling bad for more than 12-24 hours after getting the shot must be from something else.  That’s often not the case, but some don’t want to acknowledge reality.  

There are hundreds if not thousands of people that would agree with this, had the shot not killed them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1