SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

• Administrator
On 9/30/2021 at 7:54 PM, MacGyver said:

On a positive note, 3.4 billion people have been vaccinated worldwide.  That’s half of humanity. 

Well... if this is all about population control, we're going to have a lot of room to spread out in a couple of years.

(I say "We" because the J&J shot is proven to have 100% less government population control serum in it. 😉 )

• Haha 4

Read this today, let the bashing begin. Now how is the "mandate" gona work.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-johnson-no-fda-approved-covid-vaccine

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDA-approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going "What are you doing?" What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, "Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved." They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why. 

• Thanks 5
3 hours ago, gregintenn said:

I've never tried Irish Whiskey. If it's anything like Scotch, I'll pass.

There's 2 very different kinds of Irish whisky (or Scotch) peated and good.  The peated stuff tastes like dirt because, well... peat moss.  Bushmills  and Jameson are not peated and are both good.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

So is diesel fuel. Thanks for the warning.😀

I love Scotch. But there is a WIDE variety. Do you think that Glenlivet tastes like Diesel Fuel? Irish whiskey has different flavor than scotch. But the process is similar as I recall.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, peejman said:

There's 2 very different kinds of Irish whisky (or Scotch) peated and good.  The peated stuff tastes like dirt because, well... peat moss.  Bushmills  and Jameson are not peated and are both good.  

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

PEAT.jpg.87e9cc66bd0f46a9c4a5ce7094be33de.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Administrator

Just your daily reminder to consult a physician that you trust and to decide which course of action is best for you to take. 

Ignore the media, ignore the Internet. 

Talk to the person with an MD that you trust to keep you healthy and well in all other matters of medicine, and show them the same level of trust with this that you'd show them with any other medical matter.

Why?  Because y'all are my people, dammit, and I want you here tomorrow.   And like you I think this thing has become so politicized that even if walks and quacks like a duck, you've got reason to be skeptical that it's not really a Koala.  So go find your expert in ducks and Koalas and trust them.

shooting star GIF

PS:  No scotch or whiskey was harmed in the creation of this post... but I'mma 'bout to fix that. 🥃

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
On 10/2/2021 at 11:06 AM, TGO David said:

Well... if this is all about population control, we're going to have a lot of room to spread out in a couple of years.

(I say "We" because the J&J shot is proven to have 100% less government population control serum in it. 😉 )

Yep. You, Erik, and me. Should we split it three ways?

• Haha 1

Is TN next?

https://www.foxla.com/news/california-becomes-first-state-in-nation-to-announce-vaccine-requirements-for-students

SAN FRANCISCO - After mounting pressure from the community and school boards, California on Friday became the first in the nation to announce to require eligible students to be vaccinated for in-person learning.

A vaccine mandate is already in effect for some school districts across the Golden State including Los Angeles Unified, the second-largest district in the nation, as well as Culver City Unified. 

"Our students deserve stability, access to school-based resources, services, and support. They deserve every opportunity to remain in the classroom learning with their peers, and this is made possible when we move forward and implement those protocols that will allow our schools to remain the safest places for our students, staff, and families. I am grateful for today’s decision, underscoring California’s commitment to ensure the wellbeing of students, families, and staff," said Debra Duardo, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools.

How long will it take for most everyone in the state to have survived Covid, gotten the vax, or died from it?

TN average daily Covid deaths:

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9
Aug       25.0
Sept      56.3  

total TN deaths thru 10/3/21: 15,323

- OS

50 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

How long will it take for most everyone in the state to have survived Covid, gotten the vax, or died from it?

TN average daily Covid deaths:

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9
Aug       25.0
Sept      56.3  

total TN deaths thru 10/3/21: 15,323

- OS

Id say you're far from the end of your death updates for TN

• Like 1
On 10/2/2021 at 12:06 PM, TGO David said:

Well my employer just adopted joe’s mandate. Guess I’m going to have to start shopping vaxes now. I have been holding off as long as I could to see what happens to the test subjects first 😀.  Now I’ll be one as well since I’m not in a position to lose my career. I have been leaning J&J, but if it’s 100% less government then I’m definitely sold!!

My doc recommended Moderna simply because of the higher “protection” percentage. I just want the one that’s least likely to jack me up. I do know a few people that have serious side effect from the shot.

What made you choose J&J ? I like that it’s not mRNA and only a single shot (I try to avoid needles in general 😱). Anything else to consider when choosing one of the 3?

Can’t believe I’m being forced to get this in America....

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

What made you choose J&J ? I like that it’s not mRNA and only a single shot (I try to avoid needles in general 😱). Anything else to consider when choosing one of the 3?

My significant other's doctor insisted on J&J. He didn't want her taking one of the mRNA shots with her auto immune stuff. I was just going along, but really appreciated the one and done part. 

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

Well my employer just adopted joe’s mandate. Guess I’m going to have to start shopping vaxes now. I have been holding off as long as I could to see what happens to the test subjects first 😀.  Now I’ll be one as well since I’m not in a position to lose my career. I have been leaning J&J, but if it’s 100% less government then I’m definitely sold!!

My doc recommended Moderna simply because of the higher “protection” percentage. I just want the one that’s least likely to jack me up. I do know a few people that have serious side effect from the shot.

I chose the J&J because it wasn’t mRNA. As it was built on the same tech as the other vaccines I’ve been getting for decades, I felt reasonably safe with it. At least a lower risk than getting covid. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

We must work for the same employer, I'm dealing with the same crap too..

edit: One of my workers first day on the job yesterday is out today due to getting his 2nd jab of phizer, probably 20yrs old.

Edited by Johnny Rotten
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

edit: One of my workers first day on the job yesterday is out today due to getting his 2nd jab of phizer, probably 20yrs old.

24 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

Took years of planning and flawless execution to get away with that kind of stupid in public. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

I heard on the news today that health insurance companies are getting on the forced vaccination bandwagon now. They are charging around $200 per month extra for those without the vaccine.

Who didn't see that coming.  I wouldn't be surprised if they start refusing to pay death benefits for those who die from COVID, if they weren't vaccinated.

• Angry 3
12 hours ago, mikegideon said:

My significant other's doctor insisted on J&J. He didn't want her taking one of the mRNA shots with her auto immune stuff. I was just going along, but really appreciated the one and done part. 

That’s good to know since my wife also has an auto immune thing. She hasn’t taken the jab either. Did you or your SO have any adverse reactions to it?

I just don’t like the idea of the mRNA and have always leaned towards j&j if I decided to get one at all. There was some earlier talk about graphene oxide in the J&J. Has that been proved wrong or is that really a thang?

12 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

I chose the J&J because it wasn’t mRNA. As it was built on the same tech as the other vaccines I’ve been getting for decades, I felt reasonably safe with it. At least a lower risk than getting covid. 

Thanks, that’s my thoughts also. I’m just now digging deeper into research about it. I do know someone that developed blood clots soon after getting it, so I have been taking a slow approach to it. 

I just don’t like being forced to get it or lose my good job 😡 It should be my choice. However, I feel the biden admin will continue to mandate it in other areas of life besides my job 😡 😡 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Johnny Rotten said:

Sorry your dealing with it too. It sucks. 

Are you leaning towards a particular vax or dump the employer?

1 hour ago, Wingshooter said:

That’s good to know since my wife also has an auto immune thing. She hasn’t taken the jab either. Did you or your SO have any adverse reactions to it?

I just don’t like the idea of the mRNA and have always leaned towards j&j if I decided to get one at all. There was some earlier talk about graphene oxide in the J&J. Has that been proved wrong or is that really a thang?

We had some nonspecific flu shot style crappiness. No lasting memories.

• Like 1