SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

If you don't get the jab, we'll let you die. This is the second instance of this I've heard of.

Two of the largest hospitals in Northeast Ohio will now require their transplant candidates and living donors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/ohio-hospitals-covid-19-vaccinations-donors

Time to lawyer up. My brother had to fight for his infusion. I have encouraged him to go after that doctor with the state medical folks. FJB

• Like 2

Looks like we may have peaked on this wave last month.  Small consolation to those and the loved ones of those who are still croaking daily, eh?

Weekly TN Covid deaths:

Sept 1-7    286
Sept 8-14   421
Sept 15-21  453
Sept 22-28  423
Sept 29-30  107

Oct 1-7    353
Oct 8-14   247

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
On 10/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, xsubsailor said:

If you don't get the jab, we'll let you die. This is the second instance of this I've heard of.

Two of the largest hospitals in Northeast Ohio will now require their transplant candidates and living donors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/ohio-hospitals-covid-19-vaccinations-donors

I'm surprised this wasn't already in effect.  Transplants are risky enough when the recipients and donors don't already have communicable diseases, and typically require that both are up to date on about every vaccination available.  Given the expense, risk factors and long waiting lists for organs i would have thought most places were already doing this ...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, No_0ne said:

I'm surprised this wasn't already in effect.  Transplants are risky enough when the recipients and donors don't already have communicable diseases, and typically require that both are up to date on about every vaccination available.  Given the expense, risk factors and long waiting lists for organs i would have thought most places were already doing this ...

Seems like a negative test from both would suffice, getting the shot just potentially makes them MORE dangerous than not having any CCP virus components.

IMO The medical community has gone nuts, treating people worse than animals: 

https://rumble.com/vnnqc9

image.png.48cf8c416c5635305f9c048750fa7f14.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, No_0ne said:

Indeed; talk about entitlement attitude.  No one owes anyone a transplant or an extra organ if folks are unwilling to accept and follow other medical directions.

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

My daughter’s good friend from school had his mom add to the death toll last week. She was only 35. She had been on a ventilator for multiple months. My heart breaks for Javier. I can’t imagine losing my mom at 10 years old. 

That truly sucks.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So, in this latest surge, Oct well less than the Sept peak.

TN average daily Covid deaths:

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9
Aug       25.0
Sept      56.3  
Oct       37.0

total TN deaths thru 11/5/21: 16,509

- OS

9 hours ago, No_0ne said:

Got my latest iteration of the Moderna microchip last week, the boosted version no less ...

Me too. The booster made me every bit as unwell as the second shot did, but added a very sore arm that I didn't experience with the first two. I wonder how long until booster-2 is required.

One of my old Marine Corps buddies took the J&J vaccine and still got Covid. He had to have the infusion treatment. Fortunately he's doing fine now.

14 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Wife took a flu shot last week. She’s in bed sick now. I wish she’d tell those folks to “Take This Job and Shove It!”

Does this happen regularly?  Seems like I remember you saying before.  She might have some sort of allergy to something in the shot if they continually give her symptoms. I assume her doctor is aware?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, peejman said:

Does this happen regularly?  Seems like I remember you saying before.  She might have some sort of allergy to something in the shot if they continually give her symptoms. I assume her doctor is aware?

She got sick right after the second Rona shot.  Probably both coincidences, but she’s rarely ever sick.