SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

5 hours ago, peejman said:

I ask because of the "at least 4" statement.

As much as anything else, it's likely that many of the older, sicker folks who had Covid (or a positive Covid test result) when they died suffered from multiple problems.  Statistically, many people who are diabetic, have heart problems, etc. also are overweight, have high blood pressure, problems with cholesterol and other related complicating factors.  Thus, the "4 or more" statement ...

• Like 2

I came down with Omicron January 2nd. I'm 74, unvaccinated, and no co-morbidities. I followed the FLCCC protocol and added NyQuil for the sore throat. It lasted about 5 days and then started to fade. I'm fine now, but I tested positive on Monday so I need to isolate a few more days. It was like a bad case of the flu. My vitamin D level most recently was 95... far above the 20-30ng/ml average. While it didn't prevent covid, I think my high vitamin D level helped me get over it with no long-covid symptoms.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, jgradyc said:

I came down with Omicron January 2nd.

So glad you came out on top! We, myself and the family had the crap back in 2020 the last 2 weeks on October, all pulled through fine.

Welcome to the club of natural immunity!

• Like 1

FWIW, wife and I had something late December of 2019. Hit us pretty hard for a week or so. Usual symtomology from this. Nothing else until last week of December '21 and a few days in and around New Years. Then we've both felt a little down again. Mild flu-like symptoms, nothing bad. We stayed inside and self medicated. Our PCC agreed with us staying home. Said not to come out unless drastic change for the worse. 

Wife, as a retired nurse, kept saying probably omicron. I think so. 

I was vaxxed, she wasn't. No outside testing done. I don't see the benefit. We rarely go out anywhere. I do shopping. She stays in. All is good now.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 3

See note regarding Dec totals at end. The Tennessee Medical Examiner threw a curve into things:

TN average daily Covid deaths:

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9
Aug       25.0
Sept      56.3  
Oct       37.0
Nov       27.4
Dec       50.4 *

total TN deaths thru 12/31/21: 20,881

* "TDH announced that the State Medical Examiner had determined that 2,499 deaths where Covid-19 was listed on death certificate as a contributing cause of death should be added to the TDH total. The bulk of those (2174) were added today (12/22/21)."

So for the 22nd, I only used the average of the other 30 days of the month. No mention of when/if the remaining 325 deaths of that addition were added, so really, the Dec stat is overall a bit more "iffy" than usual, and only the total official death count reflects that large addition.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like I caught the omicron last week at the chiropractor's office 😞   First symptoms hit Saturday morn as sniffles, increasing head ack and zero energy. At this first sign, I took Ivermectin pictured above. 2, 12mg tabs that first Saturday. Sunday the same symptoms but the head Ack was pretty bad, a cough and very, very tired. I took 2 more 12 mg tabs, Monday it started to ease up as I took 18mg threw the day. Tuesday I tested but felt notably better. Wednesday, still some sniffles and very slight cough. Today, results were positive for Covid but I am about 95 percent recovered. The thing no body said about taking the Ivermectin was about 30-45 minutes after taking it, most symptoms relaxed somewhat for a few hours after taking the dose. All in all, as a NON vaccinated 62 year old,  I had 2 crappy days and even then, I still fiddled around in my garage on my old Dodge Cummins truck. All the political hype on this is insane. I had the Flue once back in like 89 and it was way, way worse than this. That one was bed ridden for days and couldn't keep any food down. This Covid didn't even bother my appetite at all! Wife is now coming down with it and I have her on the Iver today. And You tube has all but deleted everything on Iver dosing! Man oh man how this country has completely collapsed to the whims of big pharma. Looks like the Live Free or Die crowd has shriveled down to a minority these days.

Edited by xtriggerman
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, xtriggerman said:

Looks like I caught the omicron last week at the chiropractor's office. Today, results were positive for Covid but I am about 95 percent recovered.

Glad you recovered well, welcome to the world of natural immunity!

• Like 1

For the ones who have faith in the Pharma / CDC guidance on all things Covid, This study is from June of 2020. Yet they black balled Ivermectine any way.  The Government bone is connected to the     Pharma bone..... The Pharma bone is connected to the      sheeple money bone......

I used to say I dont trust the Gov any further than I can spit.  I was mistakenly giving them way too much credit at that.

Is ivermectin–Azithromycin combination the next step for COVID-19? Al-Kuraishy HM, Hussien NR, Al-Naimi MS, Al-Buhadily AK, Al-Gareeb AI, Lungnier C - Biomed Biotechnol Res J (bmbtrj.org)

• Like 1

Clearly Ivermectin, interferon and HQC work according to DARPA

Americans want to do research into diseases that jump from animals to humans
one way to do this is to take an animal disease and adapt it to humans to see how it would work
it's called "Gain of Function" research because the disease is gaining the functionality of infecting humans
massively illegal and banned in most Western countries
not China, though
outsource gain of function research on coronaviruses to China (Wuhan lab), funded by the American government and directly approved by Fauci
Chinese do research under biohazard 2 or 3 conditions (not the pressure suits)
researcher gets infected
spreads infection

an organization called EcoHealth Alliance approached the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (AKA DARPA) seeking funding for its research into SARS viruses in rats, only to be turned down because of DARPA's gain of function concerns. EcoHealth then turned to Fauci's NIAID, which seemingly did research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology that led to COVID's spread throughout the world. When quizzed about these documents before the Senate, Fauci denied the charges, but if you listen carefully, he denied a straw man of his own making.

The vaccine also has a section that has an HIV strand.... 

https://twitter.com/SuperNipsy/status/1490850913979826177?s=20&t=D9Fc_RfGAwXsu5x0EQhFVg

TTIF4fSRpxfD.jpeg.jpg

FK7ynJsXoAII9NZ.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Swang
Spelling

Is there a virus? Yes. Is it lethal to some people? Yes. Are older, sick people more prone to get and die from it? Yes...it seems that way.

Does the gub'ment use this virus as a weapon against the people for personal and political gain and power? Yes. Has the whole thing been politicized beyond belief? Yes.

Do mask mandates and lockdowns help? I believe not. Has this country taken a major hit in all areas...personal, social, education of our children, and destruction of our economy? YES.

There. Summarized all 199 pages and almost 5000 posts for everybody.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 3
10 hours ago, hipower said:

Is there a virus? Yes. Is it lethal to some people? Yes. Are older, sick people more prone to get and die from it? Yes...it seems that way.

Does the gub'ment use this virus as a weapon against the people for personal and political gain and power? Yes. Has the whole thing been politicized beyond belief? Yes.

Do mask mandates and lockdowns help? I believe not. Has this country taken a major hit in all areas...personal, social, education of our children, and destruction of our economy? YES.

There. Summarized all 199 pages and almost 5000 posts for everybody.

I agree with the above summary. I would add that the vaccines do work, somewhat.  I think at least half the respondents of the previous umpteen thousand posts  about this, would agree that those that had them, are less prone to have severe COVID symtoms.  Do they keep you from getting COVID, like the vaccines we all grew up with? They do not. Our Healthcare system has revised the definition of what a vaccine should be.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Moped said:

I agree with the above summary. I would add that the vaccines do work, somewhat.  I think at least half the respondents of the previous umpteen thousand posts  about this, would agree that those that had them, are less prone to have severe COVID symtoms.  Do they keep you from getting COVID, like the vaccines we all grew up with? They do not. Our Healthcare system has revised the definition of what a vaccine should be.

That's a fair point I hadn't thought about until now. The term "vaccine" could be considered a misnomer in this case. It's more a targeted immune system booster than a vaccine as we think of the typical childhood vaccines.  

• Like 2

true. We have had targeted immune system booster “vaccines” for years now. The annual Flu vaccine is one. 

until the issue was politicized, no one really thought about the fact that the annual flu vaccine was not really a vaccine in the traditional sense. 

Even the Tetanus  vaccine requires a booster every 10 years to ensure efficacy.  

• Like 2