SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)

I understand the length of the thread. I hope you understand how criminal things really are?

Covid pts get Remdesivir and dexamethasone. Maybe a monoclonal antibody. That's it. The rest is supportive care. Doctors and NOT ALLOWED to treat patients as they wish, they MUST follow the protocol.

Quick search of Remdesivir and the WHO advises against its use....

It's unbelievable and everyone just cracks another beer

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Swang said:

I understand the length of the thread. I hope you understand how criminal things really are?

Covid pts get Remdesivir and dexamethasone. Maybe a monoclonal antibody. That's it. The rest is supportive care. Doctors and NOT ALLOWED to treat patients as they wish, they MUST follow the protocol.

Quick search of Remdesivir and the WHO advises against its use....

It's unbelievable and everyone just cracks another beer

What exactly are we supposed to do?  

What is your plan to combat this situation as you see it?

Edited by Garufa
On 2/9/2022 at 2:03 PM, Snaveba said:

until the issue was politicized, no one really thought about the fact that the annual flu vaccine was not really a vaccine in the traditional sense. 

I did.  Got my first ever flu shot back in 01 or 02 and got the world class Olympic gold medal ass-whipping super flu a month or two later.  I don’t believe the shot caused it, but it sure as hell didn’t help me.  After that, I decided flu shots were BS and haven’t wasted time with them since.  

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Garufa said:

What exactly are we supposed to do?  

What is your plan to combat this situation as you see it?

Have a beer I guess...

Do your research and know the truth. This is complete corruption. Vaccines serve an important purpose, this bogus pfizer mRNA stuff has more to it, along with the disease.

Vaccine reactions IMHO are now being touted as covid effects. Trust what you want, but do your own digging.

The critical thinkers have had concerns with miscarriage because the vaccine influences syncitin 1 and the placenta. And now...

1644674515758.jpg

Edited by Swang
Spelling

It's always been there to see

Vaccines play an important role, let's say with your dog's rabies shot. Rabies is controlled... polio...

Flu shot is a guess and under ideal situations can offer some protection.

This pandemic has created far too many antivaxxers, at least people are waking up and taking things more seriously.

Looks like it's my turn in the Covid barrel. I've not been tested, but the symptoms all match. Triple vaxed, and that is probably helping as I'm just coughing, aching, and feverish. I guess it could be the run of the mill flu, but I took that vaccine, too.

19 hours ago, Darrell said:

Looks like it's my turn in the Covid barrel. I've not been tested, but the symptoms all match. Triple vaxed, and that is probably helping as I'm just coughing, aching, and feverish. I guess it could be the run of the mill flu, but I took that vaccine, too.

Pretty simple to test, home kits and cvs. Home tests 20 bucks for 2 tests, cvs minute clinic is fast free and easy. These are ANTIGEN test and indicate if you have a high enough viral load to be contagious. You may get a NEG if new onset or resolving, The PCR is looking for RNA. Mind you this could be a complete virus or an old fragmented virus that the test is seeing, it's just more precise.

Also you can get a ANTIBODY level at labcorp for 10 bucks, not need for a doc. Antibody can tell you your "RESISTANCE" to an organism/or natural antibodies and have been exposed. No AB is no vax and never sick. Although C19 has NOT had a safe antibody level established, another reason that it's BS to just randomly say to get a booster when you do t even know what a tinody level anyone is... makes zero scientific sense...

Vitamin D, vitamin c, melatonin, scope mouthwash/gargle, quercitin, NAC, Zinc are all great to take.

If you want a vax the Novavax is more.like a flushot then scrambling your RNA, they just submitted EUA, 

Moderna CEO just dumped stock and deleted his twitter..Twitter... you can decide how good that is.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Swang said:

Home tests 20 bucks for 2 tests, cvs minute clinic is fast free and easy.

I'll do that after the symptoms are gone. CDC site says to self-isolate for five days unless symptoms are severe. My worst symptom is chills, I'm ALWAYS cold during the winter months, and a fever just boosts that.

Thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, Darrell said:

I'll do that after the symptoms are gone. CDC site says to self-isolate for five days unless symptoms are severe. My worst symptom is chills, I'm ALWAYS cold during the winter months, and a fever just boosts that.

Thanks for the info.

Good luck to you Darrell 👍😉

• Thanks 1

TN average daily Covid deaths:

We're back up approaching the ranges during the worst days, but nobody seems to really notice much.  Guess because Omicron is so much less lethal, it could be so much worse if we were still mainly facing Delta, or some such sentiment.

State health dept has made a change, and I don't know exactly what that entails. As of 2/5/22, they ceased daily
totals in the main database available, and are now just posting a running "last week" daily average (which is 65, but only for "Weekly Summary: 01/30/22 - 02/05/22". So in short, dunno if data is going to be precisely available for entire month from here on out, we'll see.

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9
Aug       25.0
Sept      56.3  
Oct       37.0
Nov       27.4
Dec       50.4 *
(2022)    
Jan       60.6

total TN deaths thru 2/5/22: 23,029

* TDH announced that the State Medical Examiner had determined that 2,499
deaths where Covid-19 was listed on death certificate as a contributing
cause of death should be added to the TDH total. The bulk of those (2174)
were added today (12/22/21).
So for the 22nd, I only used the average of the other 30 days of the month.
(No mention of when/if the remaining 325 deaths were added, so really, the
Dec stat is overall a bit more "iffy" than usual.

- OS

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

TN average daily Covid deaths:

We're back up approaching the ranges during the worst days, but nobody seems to really notice much.  Guess because Omicron is so much less lethal, it could be so much worse if we were still mainly facing Delta, or some such sentiment.

State health dept has made a change, and I don't know exactly what that entails. As of 2/5/22, they ceased daily
totals in the main database available, and are now just posting a running "last week" daily average (which is 65, but only for "Weekly Summary: 01/30/22 - 02/05/22". So in short, dunno if data is going to be precisely available for entire month from here on out, we'll see.

(2020)
March      0.7  (first death 3/21/20 but averaged over entire month)
April      5.8
May        5.3
June       8.0
July      14.7
Aug       22.5
Sept      23.2
Oct       29.0
Nov       41.9
Dec       74.3
(2021)
Jan       88.4
Feb       62.8
Mar       15.9
Apr        9.7
May        8.1      
June       3.8
July       5.9
Aug       25.0
Sept      56.3  
Oct       37.0
Nov       27.4
Dec       50.4 *
(2022)    
Jan       60.6

total TN deaths thru 2/5/22: 23,029

* TDH announced that the State Medical Examiner had determined that 2,499
deaths where Covid-19 was listed on death certificate as a contributing
cause of death should be added to the TDH total. The bulk of those (2174)
were added today (12/22/21).
So for the 22nd, I only used the average of the other 30 days of the month.
(No mention of when/if the remaining 325 deaths were added, so really, the
Dec stat is overall a bit more "iffy" than usual.

- OS

I wish the numbers could be construed as accurate also. But..... more than likely some fudging's going on.

"An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation looked at average Medicare payments for hospital admissions for the existing diagnosis-related groups and noted that the “average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.”It is true, however, that the government will pay more to hospitals for COVID-19 cases in two senses: By paying an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients during the public health emergency, and by reimbursing hospitals for treating the uninsured patients with the disease (at that enhanced Medicare rate).Both of those provisions stem from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act.The CARES Act created the 20% add-on to be paid for Medicare patients with COVID-19. The act further created a $100 billion fund that is being used to financially assist hospitals — a “portion” of which will be “used to reimburse healthcare providers, at Medicare rates, for COVID-related treatment of the uninsured,” according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

Of course this fact checker of where that came from relies on the "fact" there is no evidence of hospitals tampering with their death due to numbers. 

Hospital Payments and the COVID-19 Death Count - FactCheck.org

Even with my half brain, any time "No Evidence" is put under a Fact heading doesn't necessarily mean there is in fact, no evidence. It just means no one honest enough has been paid enough to uncover it in most cases.  Just like there "WAS" no evidence of the DNC's Hillary campaign contriving the Trump Russia BS. And here the numbers are tied to specific money enhancements.  People die all the time. The rub this society has entirly ignored is if you were a good honest person, you will be in a better place than this one. Untill that has been proven as fact to the world, society is like a 2 wheel drive truck in a snow storm.

The numbers lie, let's get it straight. Died with and died from is the number we need.

Lives could and should have been saved. Ivermectin has had countless studies, it's not a miracle drug, but if you have a confirmed exposure and spike a temp it should of been available to all with no doctors persecuted, and pharmacists directed to fill it. Both of which did not happen. Ask yourself why?

If there is an effective treatment there would be NO EUA for pfizer vaccines. It's all about money and sure it goes back to the DNC eventually.

https://rumble.com/vv1t87-fda-exec-on-camera-reveals-future-covid-policy-biden-wants-to-inoculate-as-.html

In their own words....

Just saw a letter from the d3mocrat poll researchers. They suggest stopping the masking and taking a win of the current covid situation. No science behind the decision just poll numbers, so don't ask why you wear wearing them the day before. On a side note I'm sure both sides would take credit.

Let's see if there is an incoming policy change and chest thumping.