Jump to content

SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Well, Freedom trumps health doesn’t it?

Ignorance is strength!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Unless you're a Covid long hauler.

- OS

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

Ignorance is strength!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Unless you're a Covid long hauler.

- OS

All the "ignorant" folks I know have assessed the risk, and made their choice. It was different before we had access to the vaccine. The virus had free reign. If 15,000 twenty somethings get covid, the ignorant ones will prove to be the ones that blew this into a frenzy. We need to count the deaths.

Now, if somebody my age wants to refuse the vaccine and winds up dying, then hell yes, he should have the freedom to do so. I don't agree. But, it ain't my call.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Omega said:

I wonder if they turned up the cycles on the PCR test again.

The nurse I talked to yesterday isn't into the covid selling game. I believe her when she says we have vaccinated people in the hospital with covid. But those folks aren't gonna die like they did in the last wave. Change the death rate some, and it's just the flu.

Link to comment
On 7/16/2021 at 9:27 PM, Garufa said:

Well, Freedom trumps health doesn’t it?

We should all be thankful that many generations before us did indeed value Freedom, to the point that they prioritized it before their individual health. It is possible to take this virus and its subsequent effects on the world seriously, while also being aware of how it has been used and manipulated by individuals, businesses, and governments alike for power, control, greed, etc... You don’t have to be on one side or the other, people choose to be. Not everyone who has gotten the vaccine is a mindless sheep, just as not everyone that hasn’t gotten it is some evil, selfish conspiracy theory nut. Within our country there is a pick a side and win at all cost mentality. While that is fine for things that don’t really matter like sports teams, it’s a dangerous mentality to hold when it comes to our country. Ultimately the only thing that matters is Freedom, and our ability to protect it.

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, xtriggerman said:

   Ha, Ha....  a truth bubble pops up threw a crack....

 

 

"Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way."

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Edited by Erik88
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

 

"Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way."

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

A federal judge in the Southern District of New York has as much credibility as a chicken in the Southern District of Mississippi. With that said, I don't think that guy was the inventor of mRNA. I believe that was a big group effort.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

 

"Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way."

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

 Sooooo, whats that got to do with what comes out of Dr. Malones mouth?  Carlson is pretty much a spot light hound.  Most anyone can figure that out with a little research on him. Not to say he dosent get interesting interviews. And Dr. Malone is not an Anti Vaxer by any stretch, quite the contrary. The point is made. If you trust the Gov on giving you facts, Baa Baaa shearing season is yet to come!

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

A federal judge in the Southern District of New York has as much credibility as a chicken in the Southern District of Mississippi. With that said, I don't think that guy was the inventor of mRNA. I believe that was a big group effort.

So, you are willing to dispute this on what information? Please do tell.....

About Us — RW Malone MD, LLC

  • Like 1
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

A federal judge in the Southern District of New York has as much credibility as a chicken in the Southern District of Mississippi. With that said, I don't think that guy was the inventor of mRNA. I believe that was a big group effort.

True but the judge doesn't matter. Those were not just her words but actually the words of Carlson's(really Fox News) Lawyers. They claimed no reasonable person should believe Carlson because he's obviously full of ####. And it worked! The judge agreed. Maddow pulled the same stunt and it worked for her too. 

Edited by Erik88
Link to comment

All this as .gov is telling the big tech platforms what we post may be lies and it should be blocked, as well as all of our posts across all social platforms.

Just how are we to get info about what we need with out ALL SIDES being heard?

I just might have crossed a line here, sorry, MODS do as you need.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, xtriggerman said:

So, you are willing to dispute this on what information? Please do tell.....

About Us — RW Malone MD, LLC

I saw it debunked somewhere. But, we all get to believe what we want. Didn't say the guy wasn't deeply involved. I'm a Tucker fan. Watch him a lot. In fact, I watched that interview.

Edited by mikegideon
Link to comment
4 hours ago, RED333 said:

All this as .gov is telling the big tech platforms what we post may be lies and it should be blocked, as well as all of our posts across all social platforms.

Just how are we to get info about what we need with out ALL SIDES being heard?

I just might have crossed a line here, sorry, MODS do as you need.

Well you can easily uncross that line by pointing out the glaringly obvious fact that .gov colluding with big tech to censor your personal text messages that involve you discussing hesitancy to be a guinea pig for an experimental drug can quickly become .gov colluding with big tech to censor your personal text messages discussing gun rights with your friends.  Or much worse.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Well you can easily uncross that line by pointing out the glaringly obvious fact that .gov colluding with big tech to censor your personal text messages that involve you discussing hesitancy to be a guinea pig for an experimental drug can quickly become .gov colluding with big tech to censor your personal text messages discussing gun rights with your friends.  Or much worse.  

Our voices have been stifled. Gonna get worse too.

  • Angry 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Our voices have been stifled. Gonna get worse too.

I agree 100%, angry face for being mad about the stifling!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Funny that MSM is repeating the theme that states Trump won or otherwise red states have lower vaccination rates and it must be political.  However, I have discussed the vaccine with more than a few black folks whose political opinions are quite different  from mine.  Strangely, they are waiting on getting the shot for the same reasons I am and those reasons have nothing to do with politics.  I don’t believe vaccinated vs unvaccinated necessarily corresponds to left vs right like we are being led to believe.  Whatever the case, Gore’s racism claim is idiotic.  

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 5
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Funny that MSM is repeating the theme that states Trump won or otherwise red states have lower vaccination rates and it must be political.  However, I have discussed the vaccine with more than a few black folks whose political opinions are quite different  from mine.  Strangely, they are waiting on getting the shot for the same reasons I am and those reasons have nothing to do with politics.  I don’t believe vaccinated vs unvaccinated necessarily corresponds to left vs right like we are being led to believe.  Whatever the case, Gore’s racism claim is idiotic.  

If he hadn't invented the internet we all would have had to wait days to hear this 🤣

Edited by FUJIMO
Correction. HE invented it lol
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Funny that MSM is repeating the theme that states Trump won or otherwise red states have lower vaccination rates and it must be political.  However, I have discussed the vaccine with more than a few black folks whose political opinions are quite different  from mine.  Strangely, they are waiting on getting the shot for the same reasons I am and those reasons have nothing to do with politics.  I don’t believe vaccinated vs unvaccinated necessarily corresponds to left vs right like we are being led to believe.  Whatever the case, Gore’s racism claim is idiotic.  

The only people I know, including my own family, that won't get the shot, are conservative. But I agree it may not be a political reason for not getting it. Some folks made up their mind last year they weren't going to get it and nothing seems to be changing their mind. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.