Links2k

ad closed Like New S&W M&P 2.0 9MM Compact

3 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

I have even been thinking about this one, and I just bought an M&P 2.0 last month. 😀

My EDC alternates between an M&P 2.0 and a Hellcat, but for this kinda deal, a second isn’t a bad call at all. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

I have not used my 2.0 as an EDC yet. Just my Shield 9 and P365XL.

How well does it work?  What type of holster do you use ?

It’s a great EDC. I use one of several holsters with it depending on what I am wearing or doing on any given day. I carry it with the 15rd inserted and a 17rd as the spare. 

The top is my most used and is a Tier1 Concealed Axis Slim. I’ve come to really like a sidecar style for AIWB.  The bottom two are both made by Squared Away Customs. He black carbon fiber is an AIWB and the red is an OWB. All are top quality and about as well made holsters as you can get out there. 

yZI6nRL.jpg

I have been partial to small of the back carry, however I just picked up an AIWB, Tier 1 Axis Slim for my P365XL. I like it. Appendix carry takes a little getting used to. But it definitely is more suited for a faster draw.

9E955ABF-66DD-44EB-AC25-12F20F49A2A3.thumb.jpeg.1ae9d707e20f4eb8bb65829d25e06880.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Same to you! And thank you for the smoking deal

4 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Same to you! And thank you for the smoking deal!

That was my TGO Special. Purchase two holsters and two magazines, get a free gun. 😀

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WVUfaninTN
      Brand new Vortex Razor 4.5-27 ebr-2c reticle MRAD. 
      This is still in the box, never been used at all. These sell for $2k on most sites, I’m asking $1600 
      I also have a brand new vortex precision cantaliever mount (34mm 20 moa) that would be perfect for the razor, I’ll let it go for $100 to the buyer of the razor if they want it. 
      The only trade I’m looking for a is a high end 556 AR preferably with an optic. Thanks! 
      DM if you have anymore questions or want detailed pics. Ill post more Monday. (Had to get my wife to send the ones I’m posting since I’m out of town till Sunday night. 

Knoxville area. Or price includes shipping! 

• By cknight98
      Sold
    • By Cartel
      I have one sealed case of Wolf Gold 223 up for grabs.
      - FTF Downtown Nashville or 100 Oaks
      - NO Trades

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines