Grocery Stores Are Crazy

pop pop

3 hours ago, Luckyforward said:

What will you do when you're stranded and you don't have a roll?

Not related to the virus, but in our house when you run out of TP on the toilet, we holler out, "code white!!", which means somebody bring me some TP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

If nobody is home to bring it, then it’s code brown

Sounds like my kids underwear.  My wife was doing laundry yesterday hollered "this is GROSS!!!" on several occasions.   I threatened to make them go wipe their butts in the grass like a dog.   :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, peejman said:

Sounds like my kids underwear.  My wife was doing laundry yesterday hollered "this is GROSS!!!" on several occasions.   I threatened to make them go wipe their butts in the grass like a dog.   :D

This thread has gone totally TMI ...

• Moderators
8 hours ago, peejman said:

vjAPLkH.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to local Food City yesterday. Plenty of food, limit of 2 3# pkgs of ground chuck if you needed/wanted, steaks, plenty of veggies & fruit, frozen food picked over but not empty, milk, eggs no problem, no tp, bread ok.

Limits on some things.

Gas: $1.66.9 with .15 discount.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, AuEagle said:

plenty of veggies & fruit,

Was that perhaps the veggies & fruit that the little snowflakes have been taped coughing on?? Those little &astards should be beaten and then either put into stocks or tarred and feathered. And then go get the parents that weren't raising them correctly and do the same!! Sorry I have a very low tolerance of such actions.

5 minutes ago, Dirtshooter said:

Was that perhaps the veggies & fruit that the little snowflakes have been taped coughing on?? Those little &astards should be beaten and then either put into stocks or tarred and feathered. And then go get the parents that weren't raising them correctly and do the same!! Sorry I have a very low tolerance of such actions.

I don't know, didn't see anyone coughing, drooling or fingering them.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Garufa said:

Since groceries have cut back hours I’ve noticed a definite uptick in the presence of freaks that usually do their shopping after midnight.  :lol:

YES! Kroger on Gallatin Road always was a place to see the millennial population in all it's glory, but it was usually late at night. Not anymore.

Went to the senior shopping segment this morning 7/8 AM. A younger "lady" wasn't happy about being restricted from going in. It was sort of funny.

6 hours ago, hipower said:

YES! Kroger on Gallatin Road always was a place to see the millennial population in all it's glory, but it was usually late at night. Not anymore.

Went to the senior shopping segment this morning 7/8 AM. A younger "lady" wasn't happy about being restricted from going in. It was sort of funny.

Did you explain to her that her parents lied to her when they told her everyone is equal? ;)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Did you explain to her that her parents lied to her when they told her everyone is equal? ;)

Would take to long. And would go right over the heads of many.

4 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

And was it an actual lady or someone who identifies as one....you know , a dude 🤔

In East Nasty, sometimes it's hard to tell.

• Haha 2